Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on December 13, 2012
I ordered this as a gift for my parents for their Christmas/ Wedding Gift. It was smaller than I expected for a $40 Gift Basket, but I bought it during a Lightning Deal so I wasn't all that disappointed. Also my parents seemed very happy with it. Anyways, this is a great gift for the ones that have it all :)
on November 26, 2013
I got this for my parents and they honestly weren't impressed with the content. The sweets were ok, but there was so little of it that it almost wasn't worth it. BUT... they really liked the package and said that it was the cutest package they have ever got!
on December 17, 2012
I sent this item as a gift and they were absolutely delighted! They loved the variety and all the treats were delicious and of excellent quality.
on December 15, 2014
I thought it was gonna be bigger and I don't think it was worth as much as I paid for it. Very small.....
on December 13, 2012
I sent this as a gift and was told that everyone at the office loved it. Within a day everything was eaten. They said the chocolate was of good quality. The only thing that didn't match up from the list given to what was received was there was black licorice in the box. Not that that was a problem. My mom (who I sent the gift to) saw black licorice candies and quickly hid them away in her desk. She was pleased with that since they are her favorite. She said the boxes were gorgeous and one of her coworkers wanted to take some of the boxes home but the tops to the boxes were glued to the bottom of the box that was stacked on top of it. So instead, after eating all the goods, they re-stacked the boxes, put the ribbon back on and they now have a beautiful holiday decoration at the front desk.
on December 18, 2014
I ordered this basket two days ago and the recipient already received, which was way faster than I thought. They absolutely loved it, so much in the boxes, was beautiful. They are so happy with there gift would definitely order from them again.
on February 20, 2014
This was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be. The gift box towers I have bought in the past were much bigger. Guess I should have paid attention to the size ;). This was a lot of money for such a small tower
on December 31, 2013
The whole product was smaller than I expected. Ordered a different tower last year that was twice the size for about half the price. It's really hard to tell when ordering these types of gifts online.
on December 29, 2015
People who received this were impressed. Very pretty & liked that all the items were individually packaged & sealed for opening later!
on December 8, 2015
This a terrific corporate gift. High quality sweets and the packaging is as shown. 100% recommend this item. Thanks Broadway :-)

See 1 answered question