5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product
I sent this basket of nuts to three different recipients. All of them raved about how good the nuts were. This is the perfect gift to send when you don't quite know what to send, as it is healthy, delicious, festive, and really enjoyable. The nuts arrived very quickly and were fresh and ample in portion. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Published on December 13, 2010 by Edna W.

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Picture is deceiving
Published on December 10, 2010 by catch5n

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Picture is deceiving, December 10, 2010
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Gourmet Sweet and Savory Nut Gift Basket (Grocery)
I was very excited about purchasing this product as a gift for my father in law. I was however very disappointed when the product arrived. The basket it came in was very cheap looking. Also, the amount of nuts included was very minuscule. This product was definitely not worth the price. I am embarrassed to give this gift as it looks cheap and unthoughtful. I do not recommend this product unless you want to throw your money away.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 23, 2012 10:02:37 AM PST
You've spoken, We've listened.
For Holiday 2012, this new gift tray has been enhanced with an increased quantity & quality of nuts & sweets.

Dimensions are 10" x 10" x 2" high

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, December 28, 2010
Ordered as a gift for my parents, it was not as advertised. The coated peanuts were spicy and not advertised as such. Also the chocolate covered cherries were in fact cherry candies like an M&M. I will not order from this distributor again. It did arrive promptly but I credit Amazon for that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nuts are not fresh., October 2, 2010
I just ordered this for my mother as one of her birthday's gift. She has just informed me that the almonds on this group are not fresh, and she eats nuts every day. While some of the stuffs here are probably edible, I expect the package to be fresh. I am disappointed as this is a gift and I can't fix this myself. The prices of these gifts are not the cheapest so I expect better. Unless the company sends my mother another one, I will not order from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Gift Tower, December 28, 2012
Received Broadway Basketeers basket and the chocolete items and pretzels were melted. Contacted company and they would not stand my their product. I said the almond roca was mush. After several calls with Broadway Basketeers they said they were not going to do anything about it that it was Amazon problem. They have no responsibility even thought they put the product into the consumer mainstream for consumption and they put the items into the box. Amazon will not refund due to a non-refundable clause for food sale items. Merry Christmas. Its a shame when companies do not stand by their product. Broadway Basketeers Gourmet Christmas Chocolate Holiday Gift Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 18, 2013
cmdco (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
it was big enough, and a decent gift, and served its purpose (convenience in providing a delivered gift), but I think nuts at the local grocer would be fresher. Popcorn was a little stale too...but what else could you expect. In a pinch, I'd buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars They didn't like it, February 4, 2013
I sent it as a gift for xmas. they said that some of the nuts tasted a little funny, like they were stale or had gone bad or something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stale!!!, June 17, 2013
I am VERY disappointed! I always order from Amazon and have always found the products to be as expected.
I ordered this for my dad for Father's Day....figured it would be a better gift than a shirt.

Talked to him today, and though he felt awful to tell me since it was a gift, he wanted to make sure that I didn't waste money using this company in the future.
The pistachios/peanuts were stale!! For the price, I expected the portions to be small BUT NOT STALE!!!!
DO NOT BUY!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as the picture makes it seem., September 19, 2013
This is still a good value with free shipping, but it's not as big as the picture makes it seem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, December 13, 2010
Edna W. (West Central Florida) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, April 10, 2013
Nice gift for my son's principal at school. Arrived in plenty of time and looked really well put together. Great buy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›