5.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Christmas Gourmet Gift Tower
The gift tower has a very nice assortment of goodies that I have sent to family members for two years now and they loved it!
Published on January 1, 2012 by bizilady

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising
The advertisement shows the boxes filled with candy nuts etc.
In reality each box contains only 1 tiny item.
If you price the items, they would cost less than 3 or 4 dollars for everything.
I'm uploading pictures of how small and cheap the items are on various websites.
Total Rip-off.
Published on February 15, 2011 by Deltapa

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Happy Birthday Wishes Gift Tower (Grocery)
The advertisement shows the boxes filled with candy nuts etc.
In reality each box contains only 1 tiny item.
Total Rip-off.

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot smaller than I thought, not worth the price, March 15, 2011
It'd MAYBE be worth the price if it was no more than $15... but almost $40!?!? No way. That was a stupid purchase on my behalf. The largest box on the bottom is the size of my hand and, obviously, it gets smaller as it goes to the top. And, because of the box sizes, there wasn't much in the plastic bags inside each one. They stuff some of the boxes with shredded tissue to make it look like there's more too. The pro's about it are that it's definitely asthetically pleasing with the "gold" boxes and red bow, and the treats inside were very good, though very few. My suggestion would be to skip this product and find something that isn't such a huge rip-off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., January 27, 2012
This is not worth the money. I thought I was receiving a product similar to what H&D sends to their customers. The picture is so very deceiving. The boxes are very very small and items are more of a taster. Not a good value.......

1.0 out of 5 stars smallest package I have ever seen in my life, May 13, 2013
The product looks cheap and tacky, and nothing like the pictures. For the price it didn't meet any of my expectations. My mother wanted me to return it after she found out I had paid $40, for the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive the product i ordered., June 4, 2013
I can't return the item because it is not eligible for return. Cannot get a hold of Amazon or the seller. The product I order had Toblerone chocolates, pretzels, Almond Roca, chocolate drizzle popcorn and Kosher. The package I received does not have these items. It has nuts, trail mix, yogurt pretzels, carmel corn. I cannot eat some of these items. Very disappointment because I will not be able to enjoy the package I ordered. I will have to give this tower away because I cannot eat some of the items. I will not order again from Broadway Basketeers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..., January 11, 2011
I mean its a cool gift idea BUT the picture DEF makes it look much bigger then it really it is. i bought it as a gift for a neighbor and she LOVED it, i was disappointed in the size though.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS.....we never received it!!! And Could NOT get credit!!!, August 10, 2013
and, of course, could not return it... not only do they not accept returns... but it's hard to return something when you did not receive it...
I am a prime member - and ordered this for two day shipping... ordered on 2nd...and by the 10th... there is no sign of it... and who would want a food item that's been God knows where ...according to fed ex it was "dropped" off at some mysterious post office on the 4th and it was no longer their responsibility... say what? again... the recipient never did receive this item.
fed ex is taking no accountability... i have absolutely no one to go to to make this right...ANY SUGGESTIONS!!???

UPDATE: I contacted Amazon on the 12th day of waiting for my 2 day shipping item (never received) and spoke with a very accommodating customer service woman who promptly refunded my no show.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH WHAT IT COSTS, February 15, 2013
I bought for my wife for Valentines day. It showed up on Valentines day, but it was pretty small to be quite honest. I could buy a lot more goodies individually for what I spent on this. It was a nice looking product, but in my opinion, it is not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Christmas Gourmet Gift Tower, January 1, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars DUMB MISTAKE!, December 21, 2011
I ordered multiple ones of this and not had the gift message i wrote in so the ppl had no idea who sent it! so pathetic!

Broadway Basketeers Happy Birthday Wishes Gift Tower