5.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Christmas Gourmet Gift Tower
The gift tower has a very nice assortment of goodies that I have sent to family members for two years now and they loved it!
Published on January 1, 2012 by bizilady

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising
The advertisement shows the boxes filled with candy nuts etc.
In reality each box contains only 1 tiny item.
If you price the items, they would cost less than 3 or 4 dollars for everything.
I'm uploading pictures of how small and cheap the items are on various websites.
Total Rip-off.
Published on February 15, 2011 by Deltapa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Happy Birthday Wishes Gift Tower (Grocery)
The advertisement shows the boxes filled with candy nuts etc.
In reality each box contains only 1 tiny item.
Total Rip-off.

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot smaller than I thought, not worth the price, March 15, 2011
It'd MAYBE be worth the price if it was no more than $15... but almost $40!?!? No way. That was a stupid purchase on my behalf. The largest box on the bottom is the size of my hand and, obviously, it gets smaller as it goes to the top. And, because of the box sizes, there wasn't much in the plastic bags inside each one. They stuff some of the boxes with shredded tissue to make it look like there's more too. The pro's about it are that it's definitely asthetically pleasing with the "gold" boxes and red bow, and the treats inside were very good, though very few. My suggestion would be to skip this product and find something that isn't such a huge rip-off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., January 27, 2012
This is not worth the money. I thought I was receiving a product similar to what H&D sends to their customers. The picture is so very deceiving. The boxes are very very small and items are more of a taster. Not a good value.......

1.0 out of 5 stars smallest package I have ever seen in my life, May 13, 2013
The product looks cheap and tacky, and nothing like the pictures. For the price it didn't meet any of my expectations. My mother wanted me to return it after she found out I had paid $40, for the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..., January 11, 2011
I mean its a cool gift idea BUT the picture DEF makes it look much bigger then it really it is. i bought it as a gift for a neighbor and she LOVED it, i was disappointed in the size though.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH WHAT IT COSTS, February 15, 2013
I bought for my wife for Valentines day. It showed up on Valentines day, but it was pretty small to be quite honest. I could buy a lot more goodies individually for what I spent on this. It was a nice looking product, but in my opinion, it is not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Christmas Gourmet Gift Tower, January 1, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars DUMB MISTAKE!, December 21, 2011
I ordered multiple ones of this and not had the gift message i wrote in so the ppl had no idea who sent it! so pathetic!

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, December 21, 2012
I bought this item as a pre-Christmas gifts for one of my customers upon opening it they found the contents to be old and stale. The chocolates had a white film on them, the popcorn was stale, the pretzels were soft and the Almond Roca which is supposed to be a little crunchy was mushy. I contacted the manufacturer to complain and they told me that it must be Amazon's fault for improperly storing it. I cannot tell you how embarrassed I was. I do not recommend this product at all especially when they will not stand behind its quality. It was a total waste of money. And to add insult to injury you cannot return the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected for the price, February 14, 2013
It's tiny, and the snacks are not very high quality. I felt like I could have made this myself for much cheaper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›