5.0 out of 5 stars A great dried fruit basket
Excellent assortment of delicious dried fruits, beautifully arranged. Came quicker than I expected. I was very happy with this purchase.
Published on November 13, 2010 by Cynthia Carpathios

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Very Very Disappointed. It was a gift and thought I would try a different one from the last one ordered which they did enjoy.
However, the appearance was deceiving. The receiver advised looked nothing like picture except for the pineapple center.
All the fruit were too hard to eat and enjoy. Platter was filled mostly with dates.
I will not recommend this...
Published 10 months ago by Phyllis Rensing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great dried fruit basket, November 13, 2010
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Large) Gift Basket (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, April 25, 2011
This is pricey dried fruit, but it's arranged beautifully and makes a great healthy gift. The only part I don't like is the pineapple which is processed with way too much sugar. All other fruits are great. Nice presentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and very fresh!, October 12, 2010
Very attractive and very fresh! My mother-in-law is enjoying it very much! I would purchase from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 17, 2013
I will not recommend this one at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Delicious, Excellent Gift!, December 22, 2012
I use Amazon frequently and I've found them to be efficient and very reliable. Prime Membership is an excellent bargain, you can get free two shipping on so many items - and now many other features with kindle books and streaming movies. And usually, not always, Amazon's prices are great deals. I don't take the time to write many reviews unless it is an extremely positve or negative experience. This was an extremely positive one! For one of his gifts this year I ordered this lovely fruit basket for my 81 year Dad. He loves this kind of dried fruit. And, he is very selective and does not rave easily. The dried fruit I usually sent him was no longer available from another source, so I gave this one a shot. Dried fruit is not something I eat, so I needed to rely on ratings and the item description. It arrived on time and looked great. More importantly he loved it and he called to tell me (more than once!) that it was the freshest and best tasting ever! Thank you Amazon and Broadway Basketeers for making great gifts a few clicks away! I sent the large one, only a link for the small one is coming up now: Broadway Basketeers Christmas Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Small) Holiday Gift Baskets (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Large) Gift Basket, June 12, 2011
David A. Tiangco (A little bit to the right.) - See all my reviews
Arrived in 4 work days. Tray is 11 inches in diameter. Mostly dates in mine and they do contain pits. Not a big fan of the dried pineapples, but everything else tastes great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, April 17, 2012
Very happy with this product, it was just as described and the recipient of the gift was quite surprised, she enjoyed every bit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lokks nice but not the best quality, January 14, 2014
Bopught it for my Dad and he had no problem telling me it wasn't very good. Way to many Dates. Nice presentation and basket, but the fruit was better at Wegmans

4.0 out of 5 stars good Dried Fruit, December 15, 2013
This to me is a good product if you get it on a gold box deal or a reduced rate, However I will never pay the full price for it, at full price it is way to expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day gift, May 13, 2013
colleenwl (Erie, CO United States) - See all my reviews
My 82 yr old mom loved receiving this assortment. Said it was very nicely arranged. Asked if I bought one for myself, no, but will in the future

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›