5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and appreciated gift for coworkers
I have always loved the beautiful designs that are made with the colorful dried fruit. I made my Christmas gift shopping easier by getting these for my mother and coworkers.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a pack of 2 as advertised
The fruit and basket look nice, but I haven't tasted them since they're gifts. I ordered two 2-packs and was very disappointed to receive two individual packs (half as much as ordered.) When I reported the issue to Amazon, I was pleasantly surprised that I received a reply in less than an hour and the missing product arrived a couple days later.
Published 19 months ago by Theodore Kloba

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a pack of 2 as advertised, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Small) Gift Baskets (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and appreciated gift for coworkers, January 19, 2013