4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
Published on November 26, 2010 by jmg

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
Not as described! When ordering, the picture shows box's over-flowing.
In all actuality,the contents barely covered the bottom of each box!
There were no pistachio's as promised and there was no gift card,
(TO:/FROM: CARD), Very Disappointing! I would not recommend this
product to anyone! My views could possibly change, if they were to
redeem...
Published on February 15, 2012 by Rikirud

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, February 15, 2012
Rikirud (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Holiday Wishes Gift Tower of Sweets for Christmas (Grocery)
Not as described! When ordering, the picture shows box's over-flowing.
In all actuality,the contents barely covered the bottom of each box!
There were no pistachio's as promised and there was no gift card,
(TO:/FROM: CARD), Very Disappointing! I would not recommend this
product to anyone! My views could possibly change, if they were to
redeem themselves. I will update this post at a later date.

*****This item was originally purchased through Amazon.com, so they handled
any problems with this order. Since this item was a grocery item, returning
it was not an option. Never the less, Amazon handled my complaints in a
truly professional and very courteous manner! Amazon is my go to place
for all my online purchases! A+!******

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, November 26, 2010
jmg (Illinois) - See all my reviews
I purchased one of these for my girlfriend while I was in Afghanistan and she loved it. She took pictures and sent them too me, It looks exactly as pictured. she said everything inside was great. The yogurt pretzels were here favorite, she said they were outstanding. however, the box she received did not have chocolate covered cherries in the top, instead they had been substituted with chocolate covered peanuts of a different kind than the others already included. If you're away, you won't be disappointed sending this gift, it is very large and reasonably priced. The only reason I give this four stars, instead of five, is that I feel as a substitute for chocolate covered cherries, she should have received something more akin to that category; perhaps a chocolate covered fruit of another kind. Anyway, a great gift idea.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, February 1, 2011
This item was extremely disappointing.The boxes were damaged. The boxes were filled with filler (paper, styrofoam, etc) to make them look full and therefore there were very little sweets in the boxes! Not worth the price for the amount of goodies. Would have returned it if I had received it earlier, but unfortunately I didn't and had to give it as a birthday present anyway. It was embarassing! Don't waste your money on this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge rip-off, March 2, 2012
This product is a huge rip-off. The chocolate chip cookies were almost like astronaut food as far as consistency. I counted a total of 8 half-dollar size cookies in the package and 4 of which had only 1 chocolate chip each. The other food was of similar quality, appearing to be cheap processed junk food. For the price of this package and the amount of snacks received and quality, I say completely avoid this rip-off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!!!, February 16, 2012
Talk about false advertising!! This is what you will get if you order this. From the website it looks like you are getting a nice gift. Boy did I get fooled. It makes me mad to know that there are companies like this that do people this way. And to think of what I am having to pay for something that is really not worth it. I think they should be made to repay us what we are paying for this gift basket since they are promoting false advertising. I will have to "cherish" every bite of these tiny treats. I want my money back!!! I will be glad to send it back to you. I have not opened it.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, June 25, 2013
What a waste of money and time! It's ridiculous that the best items were WRONG. I got the Black licorice taffy, Cajun mix, Salted caramel cookies, Chocolate chip cookies and the Dried fruit trail mix.
I did not get Butter toffee peanuts, Almond pecan popcorn, or the Honey roasted cashews. I got melted yogurt pretzels, Melted chocolate covered popcorn, and Honey Mustard Pretzels.
I'm so glad I checked it before I gave it to a friend for their birthday, now I'll just have to order something else from a RELIABLE Company.
If I could I Would send it back. My views could possibly change, if they were to
fix it. but It's a grocery item so Returning it is Useless. I will update this post if amazon were to fix the Problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Nice, August 17, 2010
I purchased this as an Anniversary gift. They said it was great they loved that it was a variety of items as well as great packaging. The box is shipped as a tower.Each item is individually wrapped . Overall it will make any special holiday or birthday, very special. The candy was great as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the picture., February 16, 2013
It wasn't exactly what I expected to be like. It was overpriced and small quantity. It wasn't worth it at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but disappointing, January 30, 2013
The package was MUCH smaller than expected, my mistake for not realizing the actual size of volumes/weights listed, but also an illusion of the item photo provided. Aside from small size, contents were tasty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, December 13, 2013
Not as advertised! Too much money for packaged airline snacks. Only a hand full of snacks inflated by large boxes. Got smoked almonds instead of Carmel peanuts. Don't be fooled by this product, you are better off with someone else like Hickory Farms or Swiss Colony

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›