5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments all around
We sent 4 of these to family for Easter. Everyone including the 8 grandkids and my 87 year old mother loved how unusual and pretty they were. They arrived on time and the treats inside were wonderful.
Published 16 months ago by Tom M. Berger

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
Got this as a mother's day gift for my mom. She said it was nice and she liked it but it came 3 days late.
Published 2 months ago by sean

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments all around, May 2, 2013
Tom M. Berger (Colroado Springs ,CO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother loved it!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
Delivered timely (but I do have Prime), and looked great. It got here earlier than my mother's birthday, so I let her open it early since I knew it was food. She LOVES it. The more adult flavors really work compared to a bunch of candy.
I suggest it.
The boxes are lightly glued together so that they don't fall apart/over. So that was nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I usually don't send items like this without ordering myself and trying it out first, July 10, 2014
Nancy B. (Camp Hill PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
I usually don't send items like this without ordering myself and trying it out first. But I was in a crunch and went with the reviews. I sent it as a gift, and the recipients are halfway through it. They love it so far. Reasonable pricing and it arrived when they said it would. I will order again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMM, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
I bought this tower of goodies for my sisters birthday and it was perfect. A little taste of everything and the boxes are great to reuse over and over again with other little trinkets.

4.0 out of 5 stars No card?, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
The basket was a gift to my brother and sister-in-law. They were delighted with it but claimed there was no card included, even though I filled out the information for a card to be in the package. As a result, they did not know who it was from. That means we had no idea if they even received it. This sister-in-law is old school and always writes thank you notes for gifts, so I finally had to ask her if she received it. However, I do realize it is possible she did not find a card or did not look hard enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
The presentation was really nice and I sent this as a birthday gift. I wish there were less snacks and more candy but still nice. Nothing was broken or damaged when I received it which was great.

It was a decent size and the snacks did look pretty good. I may buy this again only because it does get a bit spendy for a college kid but it is a nice gift anyways.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, June 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nice gift for mothersday, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
This product is a nice gift my mother was happy and she looked like she was having fun opening all the different boxes

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
My daughter loved how beautifully this was wrapped. The snacks were even better she said. I gave it 4 stars because she said there was no card included. I think the seller should make note of this... i recall a few others saying, no card was included so the receiver had no idea who sent it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have bought individual candies I think cheaper than this ..., August 13, 2014
Anne F.Johnston (Baton Rouge, LA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower (Grocery)
Could have bought individual candies I think cheaper than this way. Also contained some items that I believe were below par. Would not buy this again.

Broadway Basketeers Luscious Lime Gift Tower