4.0 out of 5 stars Good When I finally recieved the correct item
Published on February 10, 2011 by Marshall Lawlor

The manufacturer commented on the review below
2.0 out of 5 stars "Box full of chocolates"
Published on December 6, 2011 by Ben T Here

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
2.0 out of 5 stars "Box full of chocolates", December 6, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
For the price, this is a nice little gift. Nothing special and of mediocre quality at most. The glass was coming out of mine when I received it but it wasn't broken. And don't confuse the photo and the description of a "box full of chocolates" with what is actually in the box. The chocolates are in two small packets that will easily fit in the palm of your hand. The box is mostly filled with straw but you can't tell that from the photo. It's appropriate that the chocolates are in individual packets but I did expect there to be a bit more of them. The product description should include a better description of that but I expect most folks aren't buying this for the chocolate anyway. I haven't tried them since I'm giving this as a gift at an office Christmas party. I's sure someone will like this very much.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 23, 2012 9:20:39 AM PST
You've spoken, We've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift has been enhanced with an upscale selection of chocolates.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
I sent this gift ahead as a secondary gift for Christmas. I was very glad it was sent with something else! The box was very cheaply made, the wood was very rough and it...looks like it will not last long and the chocolate...2 tiny little bags not as pictured at all!
I Will NEVER buy a product through Broadway Basketeers again nor recommend this product!
Amazon...you should pull the line if the this is a sample of their products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good When I finally recieved the correct item, February 10, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
I ordered this a few weeks ago and the first package was the incorrect item. I believe another review refers to the same thing I received. A cardboard book instead of the wooden photo box. I immediately called Amazon when I received the first item and they were really helpful. They explained I could not ship it back because it was food but gave me a full refund and to try purchasing the item again. The second order was the correct item and is as described. Its not a really fancy box or anything but it works for a decent gift. I would recommend it as a nice thoughtful gift when you actually get the correct item. It actually worked out well getting the wrong item first because I wasn't in a rush and got a free box of candy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, March 21, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
Bought this as a birthday gift for my mother. She really liked the candy, as well as, the box the candy came in. She says she's going to use it for a jewelry box. She'll also fill the picture slots up with pics of her favorite son, (guess who :) Amazon really came through for me. I ordered this on Saturday the 19th and it was delivered on her birthday, Monday the 21st as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greaft gift box, January 7, 2011
P. W. M. (Columbia, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
I sent this to a relative and they really enjoyed the snacks inside, and then used the box to house some family photos. It makes a nice gift, and the box can be re-used.

1.0 out of 5 stars Walamrt product at best, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
Looking at the picture the producer uses you would think that not only was there a large supply of candy but that the box was good quality as was the frame. None of this is true.

Their is a small supply of candy that is held up by a cardboard stand (doesn't fill half the box) and the glass itself is simple clear plastic that when I received it had shipping scratches on it. The box itself is poorly put together. This is a product you'd find at Walmart for much cheaper, I will not be giving this company my money again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, December 11, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
The box is very cheaply made. It is held together by a couple staples that just fall out. Mine fell apart just taking it out of the box. I glued it back together but I don't think it will hold up long. It got 2 stars because at least the candy was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
My friend received this item from his daughter as a birthday present. What an excellent idea! The picture box is practical because you can place pictures on the outside and anything you want on the inside :D The chocolate that came with the box is delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars double thanks, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
this gift was a nice surprise.
it has the gift>Picture box for the tangible gift >while filled with sweet treats that are just the perfect "Appreciation" hug when you dont know what else to give. Everyone could give this with confidence. Thanks Broadway Basketeers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher) (Grocery)
I bought one of these for my husband for Christmas, he loved it so much I bought another as a graduation gift for a niece. What's not to love? Yummy chocolate to eat right away and a beautiful photo box to keep.

Broadway Basketeers Photo Gift Box (Kosher)
$29.95 $29.86