5.0 out of 5 stars tasty
This box was a good price with good quality fruit, the pears disappeared first and everything else was enjoyed completely
Published 19 months ago by L. Best

2.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift
Published on June 27, 2011 by MERCY & ME

2.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Premium Dried Fruit Assortment (Large) Gift Box (Grocery)
Got these as a Christmas gift for a friend. I bought the package in "Medium" not large. Later, as part of the Christmas ceremony, I went to visit him and was able to snack on the gift I had sent. The items, with the exception of apricots, were darned near tasteless. I was embarrased and mentioned my finding to my host. He agree: the worst I have ever given him. Only the apricots redeemed this as a two star.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Basket instead of Flowers, May 7, 2012
I just got sick of sending flowers and I wanted my sister to experience something different. I decided on this Broadway Basketeers because she is allergic to the salt on most of the nut products and this has so many great dried fruits. She called me and was so so happy she said it was just huge and her husband and her were going to love eating it. This is a great basket for those who have allergies to food products. People love getting things to eat and this is the product for them. My sister has even used the empty box for her crafts.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, January 28, 2011
I sent the fruit to my brother-in-law as a Christmas gift. He called to say that it is delicious dried fruit and that he is really enjoying it. I will use this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, healthy treat, December 29, 2012
Enjoyed the variety and the flavors of all the dried fruit it contained.
Gave it or another of their offerings to several friends as Christmas gifts.
Not for everyone. However, I am convinced that most people will enjoy any of these treats.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Flies!, July 7, 2014
Please note that this was a perishable item infested with fruit flies so we immediately through it away. How do we handle this?

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, February 1, 2014
ABBEY "ABBEY" (Pascoag, RI United States) - See all my reviews
i bought this to have on the buffet when holiday company came to tea but after tasting it i cut it up and put it out for the birds only the apricots were good all the other fruit was terrible taste and texture never again

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry and chewy, January 19, 2014
The fruit is dryer than expected. The pears plums and peaches were dry and not enjoyable to eat. Too chewy. We would not recommend this item. Glad we did not give as a gift...

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this., July 25, 2013
This had a great selection of fruit with a large enough amount of each, to allow everyone in the family to have bites. Fresh and moist. Delicious.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, July 18, 2013
It was a gift and I was never able to fill out a gift card so the person who received it did not know who it was from

Rate and Discover Movies