4.0 out of 5 stars nice but small.
Published on June 23, 2011 by J M P

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
So disappointed. When I watched my mom open this it was embarrassing. The Carmel's and chocolates were replaced by nasty looking hard cheap peppermint candies, a bag of licorice and such. Not to mention the fact that its way small! I can't believe I paid for this!
Published 15 months ago by Darcie C

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but small., June 23, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Souring Saphire Sympathy Gift Tower (Kosher) (Grocery)
So, I bought this for someone and accidently also sent one to myself and after forgetting to return it for forever I finally opened it. It is a nice presentation but small. The top box is about the size of a nice jewelry box for earrings and the largest box would be only double the size. It was pretty. The stuff inside all tastes good but the quantity of each item is low. In contrast to what I have seen elsewhere I would say its still a pretty good deal considering I got prime shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, August 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass this one by, December 28, 2012
David W Pierce (Portage, Wi United States) - See all my reviews
Small. Items were old and many smashed. Worth about 10 dollars for what you get. Very unhappy. Would never tell anyone about this items.

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture looks great..., November 29, 2013
Desiree C (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
The picture looks great but in reality this basket tower is smaller than the picture looks. It looks like a great deal, but fails to deliver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014