4.0 out of 5 stars thank you Broadway Basketeers for making my Dad special.
My Father's Day Tower of Sweets arrived immediately, but the product was a little short and was a concern. I left feedback letting the seller know of my concerns. They immediately contacted me with an apology and a promise to investigate. Today I received another email and they will be sending a replacement package. I know it will be a big surprise to Dad and I know...
Published on June 28, 2012 by marlene tichenor

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars ripoff
This box had less than five dollars worth of products. Two ounces each of pretzels, pistachios, coohies and 2.3 ounces of chocolate covered cherries. I feel like I totally wasted the gift certificate that was presented to me. The boxes did contain enough foam peanuts and crumpled paper to fill them out.
Published on November 29, 2010 by Stephens

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars ripoff, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You 5-box Gift Tower (Grocery)

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 23, 2012 9:24:47 AM PST
You've spoken, We've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift has been enhanced with an increased quantity of food.

1.0 out of 5 stars $3 Worth of Food for $20, December 6, 2011
Don't waste your money on this item. Looks deceivingly big online but when you actually get the item you'll be really disappointed. There's about $3 worth of candy and you'll be paying $20 for the box. I felt conned after receiving the item and wanted to return it. However, Amazon has a NO RETURN policy on food items, even if you have not opened it. Live and learn. Last time I buy food items with Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 1, 2011
Very disappointed with this item because the illustration showed it contained pistachio nuts and there were none in my package.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, December 13, 2011
I ordered this based on the photo and the description of "medium". It is extremely small and not worth the cost in any way. I will not order from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars deceiving, December 11, 2011
I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased this RIPOFF!!!! I had to by another gift to go with it so I don't look like a cheapskate!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 8, 2011
Ordered medium Gift Towers for both my Mom and wife. While they were pleasantly surprised and everything appeared tasty, I must admit I was not pleased with the quantities. Just small bits of treats (3 oz packet of chocolate peanuts, a couple of wrapped cookies, etc). The image is misleading as the center box is mostly filled with straw to compensate for the paltry serving of chocolate peanuts. Not worth the $20+. Better to buy couple of nice boxes from Dollar Store $10 worth of better chocolates & treats.

jmho

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could give 0 stars..., December 1, 2011
Don't waste your money... You get more stuff in a package of Russell Stovers.... Disappointing! I would rather order from Harry and David!

1.0 out of 5 stars Head to the drug store and buy some pretzels. You'll be better off., January 27, 2012
The presentation is top notch but the quantity and selection of treats is awful. I gave this and a Ferrero Rocher 48 Piece gift box to somebody. Their face lit up upon opening the Ferrero Rocher, but there was no similar face-joy upon opening this gift tower only to find a small bag of popcorn and a couple little handfuls of other bits. Also, the Ferrero Rocher costs less. This gift box set would be a decent deal for $5 at a drug store just b/c of the great presentation/packaging. But you could buy its contents for only a few bucks. If presentation is what counts, buy this for sure! (I did not sample any of the goods, so I can not comment on quality.)

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTED, April 6, 2012
I am not going to rant. What I will say, is that the picture is bigger than the items they send out. You do not get your moneys worth and they are packaged up in a horrid fashion. They were told my items were a hift but that did not stop them from sending it as if it were just some half assed shipment to a warehouse. I am disgusted, I feel cheated and I am embarrassed that my family thinks I went the cheap route again. Fact is, I purchased three separate arrangements to have delivered and they barely looked as if they could feed one person. I am horrified that Amazon allows these people to sell on their site.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, January 2, 2012
This Christmas tower of sweets was actually samples of treats. I was very disappointed. The description was very misleading. I will never purchase this product again. Everything was sample size. I could have brought good snacks at the mall for this price and had plenty for everyone.

Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You 5-box Gift Tower