Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You Gift Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2010
Not worth the money... cheap... smaller than the size of a shoe box... the whole thing is over priced and only worth half what it is selling for. Don't waste your money on this.
44 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2011
Like many other people here, I bought this based on a lightning deal on the site. Even at a sale price, this wasn't worth it! I was hoping this would be a dessert for 4-5 people, but it is barely a snack for 2 people.

There is a lot of cardboard and air in this "gift tower". The portions are small, and packaged like in-flight snacks. The few pieces there were tasty, but it was mostly a let-down.

Based on this, I'll just stick to regular "non-gift" samplers from now on.
on October 7, 2010
I ordered a"Broadway Basketeers Chocolate Heaven Gift Basket" for my sister for her birthday. It product arrived in Florida in and I'm told it was beautiful and apparently very tasty except that the truffles had melted at some point during the delivery process. I left a 'fair' review for them.

In a little while I was contacted by the company asking if they could resolve my problem for me. In the end they are sending a new batch of truffles. They were very courteous and speedy at coming to a resolution and I am very happy with the results!
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2011
I bought two of these gift towers because the product description says that they're certified Kosher. If this is something that's important to you, you look for the certifying symbol on the product. Two of the five products enclosed in the package, however, did not have the certifying symbol, meaning they are not -- for all practical purposes (like gift-giving)-- "certified kosher." Buyer beware.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 4, 2011
*Updated 3/29/15- I was contacted by the manufacturer regarding my original review. They replaced my order after they upgraded the contents. In this order they do add a tiny bit more than they originally did.

What is included in the gift tower:
1- 3 Lindor caramel truffles
1- 3 pieces of Almond Roca
1- 1/2 cup size Almond Pecan Gourmet Popcorn
2- chocolate covered pretzels, 1 drizzled with white chocolate.
1- 3 ounce pack of Peanut Crunch peanut brittle
1- 2 ounce pack of Beth's chocolate chip cookies

The 3 Lindor caramel truffles were not edible, they were in their package and stuffed inside the gift box. They had melted so badly they could not be eaten. The chocolate pretzels were also melted, but after I saw the condition of the truffles I put all of the boxes into the refrigerator which helped set them back up.

The rest of the items were in good condition,...they tasted alright, but all of the items except for the Almond Roca were very generic and seemed like dollar store items. However I give the seller 5 stars for contacting me , that was unexpected and I do appreciate it.

*Original review below:

In all fairness the packaging is sort of pretty. Thats about it, there is next to nothing included in the tiny boxes. At least they could have used a bit more effort when it came to how much goes inside. Not worth the price, will probably add 'extra' from the store before giving it as a neighbor gift this year. My fault for getting caught up in the amazon lightning deal frenzy.
55 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2011
There was hardly anything in it! 3 small pieces of truffle, tiny bag of popcorn, tiny bag of white chocolate pretzels, 2 pcs of Almond Rocca and a hand full of Butter n' Cream candies. Most of the larger 2 boxes contained peanut & paper decor fill.
on December 11, 2011
I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased this RIPOFF!!!! I had to by another gift to go with it so I don't look like a cheapskate!!!
on June 8, 2013
Great! She loved it!i recommend this as a gift for any occasion. This was purchased as a mothers day gift for my mother in law.
on December 8, 2015
This is a great deal & is just as the picture shows. I added some pics here with my review to show that it's as beautiful as the picture above and also is perfect size for a gift. Take a look!
review image review image
on February 15, 2013
I gave these sets to my managers and they loved them, came packaged as pictured. I will definitely buy again

See 1 answered question