5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loved it
Published on January 3, 2011 by Kim

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars mislead
Published on December 13, 2011 by mhamazonshop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars mislead, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Broadway Basketeers Ultimate Happy Birthday Gourmet Gift Tower (Grocery)
The selection offered in this gift set is appealing however the price volume ratio is not worth the purchase. Having reviewed the other comments and information my expectations were no where near what arrived. What did arrive was a set of boxes roughly the size of what you might get at a jewelery store and stacked the height of a barbie doll. I feel that for the cost I could have gotten some microwave popcorn, pretzel sticks and a bag of choclate and accomplished the same feat for a fraction of the cost with no dissapointment and more than likely impressed the recipant 10 times over! I would highly reccomend weighing any alternatives prior to purchasing this product first e.g. a gift bag and items found at your local grocery store if you want your monies worth.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 23, 2012 8:27:11 AM PST
You've spoken, we've listened.

For Holiday 2012, this gift tower has been enhanced with an increased quantity of food. Please note that the dimensions of this gift tower are 7" x 7" x 16" high.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Happy Camper, February 16, 2012
First, the package did not come with the items as described, they used substitutes. I chose this basket because of the items that were supposed to be included - there were no chocolate covered cherries, no pistachios. Next, don't send the package directly to the gift recipient - the treats were still in their bags, so you'll have to arrange them yourself - which is contrary to what is stated that they are "hand arranged".

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister loved it, January 3, 2011
Bought this for my sister and her family for Christmas and they loved it. My sister loved the chocolate bing covered cherries (said they were the best ever) and my brother in law loved the biscotti. They were giving word by word detail as they tasted everything. Also said it was beautifully packaged. They were very happy with it which says a lot as they are not easy to please. (Ha Ha)

5.0 out of 5 stars A different gift, March 7, 2013
This was given as a thank you to a family and I wanted to give something other than flowers and also something that the children could enjoy. The packaging was as shown (the husband sent pictures) and the wife wrote to letting me know how much they all enjoyed the different "goodies".

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Deal, Extremely Overpriced, December 29, 2010
I bought this tower as a Christmas present and was extremely disappointed at what was provided vs. the high price of the gift tower. I found similar items at half the cost. Please be vigilant before purchasing and shop around. This tower was 40% higher than similar products at other places. Wish I had done the research before purchasing. Live and learn.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 23, 2012 9:43:54 AM PST
You've spoken, We've listened.

This gift tower has been enhanced with an increased quantity of food & chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service - delighted my aunt, January 14, 2014
These people were very helpful. I really felt that they were wanting to make sure that my aunt enjoyed the basket and that it arrived on time. It did and she did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift, February 16, 2014
Karen (EL CENTRO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
The product was as described and the quality was excellent. It was a great Christmas gift. We have purchased from this seller in the past and have always been pleased with the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sent to a marine overseas. He was so happy to receive it before Christmas, December 27, 2012
Timely manner, weekend Christmas. I am so glad u send to FPO address. The presentation of chocolates in the boxes. When he returns to the states, he's packing the boxes, cause the chocolates didn't last long. military can use chocolates every once in a while. thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars in the recipient's on words (reaction to Broadway Basketeers Ultimate Celebration Gourmet Gift Tower), July 31, 2012
I just wanted to let you know that the snack pack was a wonderful idea for a present for us. With not only our son, his wife, and my mother here, but my son's childhood playmate, his wife and two kids coming over one afternoon, it gave us lots of ready made snacks.

The packaging was exquisite, and in some instances much larger than the snacks. The package for the buttercrunch toffee was quite large, with 3 medium sized shiny blue rappers, with one much smaller piece of toffee inside it in yet another wrapper. On the other hand, the yogurt covered pretzels were good for my husband, being diabetic and all. The chocolate chip cookies were tiny and blah, but the honey mustard pretzels were very, very good. We liked the chocolate covered peanuts, the regular shelled peanuts, the cranberry mix, and the popcorn drizzeled in caramel and chocolate. As I already mentioned, the hot chocolate and biscotti was good and I have one more of each left to enjoy.

Since the boxes are all lightly glued together, I can probably fill them with my own snacks or presents another year and pass them on to our son and his wife, for instance, as a gift next year.

Thank you very much for this thoughtful gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, March 22, 2014
Sent to my grandso in college and had a little bit of everything. He loved it and shared it with his room mates. Weather was freezing so I could not run around shopping for goodies, packing them and mailing them. This took care of the whole thing.

Now going to order a gift for young lady in the hospital

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›