5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on hard to find item, make sure it is a Broan
I used to purchase this same item at Home Depot, now they no longer carry them. I was delighted amazon sells them at such a good price. They last a year or longer so write the date on the side and put a note on your calendar.

I have used these since 2001 and they work very well.

S***** E*** sells the generic model that is half a thick. The Broan...
Published on January 2, 2011 by Steven E. Medved

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the same Broan #41F
This is not the same Broan #41F I bought in Home Depot and Lowe's. It is thinner and material doesn't look as good.
Published on August 10, 2012 by Andrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on hard to find item, make sure it is a Broan, January 2, 2011
This review is from: Broan S97007696 Non-Ducted Range Hood Replacement Filter (Tools & Home Improvement)

I have used these since 2001 and they work very well.

S***** E*** sells the generic model that is half a thick. The Broan you cannot see through, after S***** E*** refunded my money I threw the generic one away rather than using it so make certain you get the actual Broan that Pandoras sells, you will pay an extra $1.70 but you get ten times the filter.

The Broan has the thick material you cannot see through on the one side and the charcoal on the other side. The generic ones you can actually see through so how well can they work?

4.0 out of 5 stars An Adequate Filter, February 21, 2012
The item description did not mention a carbon-based odor trap. The filter does have that odor-capturing component. The "carbon-element" in this filter is a lightly-woven fabric of strands of carbon, not carbon granules as found in old-style filters. The filter seems light weight (thin). I purchased this filter because, even with shipping charges, it was less than the same filter at a storefront. All in all (function and price) this filter is the best of what is now on the market for un-vented range hoods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, October 6, 2011
Fits our range hood, easy to install, not much more to say about a filter!!! No problems, and it was nice to get rid of the greasy one that had lived there for who-knows-how long!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the same Broan #41F, August 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to order and install!, January 6, 2013
I felt like a typical, helpless girl when I realized I needed to replace the hood filter above my stove. Never having dealt with this need before I checked Amazon for haha's and to my amazement they actually had filters! After I measured mine at home I found a match and when it came in the mail I just slid it into place of the old one and BAM!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed, December 26, 2013
I clearly needed this, the old one was replaced. you can rinse it. it's soft and sturdy at the same tme

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, July 29, 2013
This fit my old hood, replaced a nasty stopped up filter. It does the job, nothing special. Dont expect it to make the hood work fantastic, as the fans on these are usually pretty weak.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be, December 16, 2012
Not quite the sturdy filter of the past but it fits well and seems to be doing the job. Came in plenty of time though and the price was right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and service, April 23, 2012
It is very easy to install, saves me great effort to clean my old one. The service is great. The first time I received the filter, it was dented during shipping. I contacted with the seller, and they quickly shipped me another one, which came on time and in great shape. With this price, I can't expect more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits GE too, replaced part WB02X8253, August 30, 2012
This fits in my GE hood, replacing the GE part WB02X8253 at a much lower price. Looks (except a lot cleaner!) and fits
just like my old filter.

Broan S97007696 Non-Ducted Range Hood Replacement Filter