Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brock Lesnar: The Making of a Hard-Core Legend
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2011
this book is nothing but quotes and wrestling stats. And some of the information is wrong in this book. Sorry I wasted money on it. For those of you waiting for a Brock Lesnar book, get his book entitled Deathcluth.
on December 18, 2010
This book is just extremely painful to read. Basically it is a bunch of commentary about the video on Brock from WWE. The video is quoted at least 10 times in each chapter. The rest is just statistics about his wrestling records. I'm almost positive I didn't see one direct quote from Brock in the entire book so you basically have a book where the author has thrown together everything he could dig up on him and threw it into a book.
on June 12, 2013
this book is nothing but quotes and wrestling stats. And some of the information is wrong in this book. Sorry I wasted money on it. The author did ZERO actual writing. I feel bad for a great athlete like Brock to get something like this on his resume.
PURE GARBAGE!
on January 13, 2011
This book is a terrible read. It seems like most of it was clipped out of a local newspaper and reads like it was written by someone in high school. If you really want it, wait a year and it will probably be selling for around a dollar or so. Brock Lesnar's real book is coming out in April so I would encourage you to wait for that.
on February 10, 2011
A boooooring book. All the quotes were taken from his DVD or from some farm report from when he was growing up. I would have loved to hear more from him, and about his life, rather than his match-by-match accounts of his wrestling. Painful to read, and extremely sorry that I bought it. I love Brock, but hate his book. Hope his new one in April is better than this (although it isn't hard to top).
on August 22, 2012
A terrible book that I slaved through because I am a huge fan. This is so boring it couldn't even bore me to sleep. Terrible book please don't waste your money unless you love statistics.
on February 17, 2011
NOT WRITTEN BY BROCK, WRITTEN ABOUT BROCK. BAD, REALLY BAD. DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THIS, GO TO DENTEST INSTEAD.
on January 3, 2011
This book goes over Brock's athletic and entertainment career.It starts off with newspaper results from Brock's high school wrestling career which was rather boring.It picks up a little bit with his days in the WWE and his stint with the Minnesota Vikings. Being a hard core fan the documentuary of his UFC career really didn't provide me with any new information. Everything in this book was based from Brock's here comes the pain documentuary dvd, minnesota state newspaper clippings and interviews from former coaches, teammates, and friends, etc. I'd rather of had read quotes from Brock himself. That being said it's still a decent book woth buying and with me being a hard core mma fan I will pay full price and then some on any books like this.
on December 31, 2010
This book was bought for me by my friend Steve for a Christmas present so I wasn't really knowing what to expect. Don't get me wrong this book is not bad by any means but the one thing that really got to me was how Brock Lesner was not involved or involved very little in the writing of this book. I believe he was involved somewhat but not to the extant I feel he should have been. I say this because there were so many times in this book where the author would quote someone else or Brock and it just felt like stuff I could have looked up on the internet and found. The book starts out a little bit slow. I did like hearing about Brock growing up and his internet in football and wrestling but I did not like the way they went over every single match that Brock had as a wrestler. It seemed cool at first but then that part of the book started to drag on. It did a decent job talking about his WWE career and to be fair covered both sides of the story not just Brock's side. I knew much of his WWE run already because I followed him during that time but it does talk about the contract disputes which I did not know as much about because I was younger at the time and did not follow wrestling on the internet. The best part of the book to me was his MMA run. I knew he was good but the way they described how he overcame the odds of people not believing that he could do it really made for a feel good story here. I do say I like Brock Lesner as a person and personality not that I have ever met him but I like the confidence that he brings with him. A lot of people don't like his attitude but I can relate on the fact when people don't believe in you. Overall this is a solid book I am going to go with a 3.5/5 because of the way it was written at times. I got it for a present but if you are a fan or a critic of Brock Lesner it is at least worth one read.