5.0 out of 5 stars Printmaster 18.1 DVD
By mistake, I first bought Printmaster Platinum 2012...BAD CHOICE! It is not an upgraded version and would not let me bring over my previous projects and would only print a full page of labels, postcards, business cards, etc. Then I bought Printmaster 18.1 and it is great! Automatically asked if I wanted to bring my previous projects over to this version, lets me tell it...
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. Becky Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused Problems with printing of other programs.
Although I was able to compose and print a greeting card on PrintMaster v.18.1, it created problems when trying to print out other program files ie. Word or Works. The error report said I had too many fonts over 500 and I needed to delete some. Finding no recourse in the program installed, I re-installed PM-18.1 and tried to find a solution but to no avail. I resorted to...
Published 12 months ago by F R NOHE

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love PrintMaster, June 27, 2013
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
This is a good program for making all kinds of cards, scrapbook pages, pictures enhancer, all sorts of stuff. You do have to play around and look at different things to figure it out but it's worth the time because the outcome is awesome! Remember to save your work, you can always delete it later. OMGosh, you cannot beat the price. Awesome, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price, February 3, 2013
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
I am so very pleased with htis product. Its a little tricky to use but worth every cent I paid for this program. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good publishing program. It has everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Options galore!, November 17, 2013
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
I use PrintMaster to make greeting cards, posters, mailing labels, and banners. There is so many options that you can choose from ie. text headliners, picture importing and exporting. I can e-mail cards and they can be opened by the recipient. The clip art library is good. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fails with 8.1, August 29, 2013
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
I am updating again because it does not work with 8.1. This is annoying. Microsoft customer support to install net frame 3.? is worthless too.

5.0 out of 5 stars USED FOR YEARS, June 23, 2013
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
I'VE USED THIS FOR YEARS AND IT NOW WORKS ON WINDOWS 7.BEST PHOTO EDITING AND EXPORTING I'VE USED ON MY COMPUTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Printmaster again is a hit, October 8, 2012
Norma J. Heck (Mandan, ND United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
Have used this product for years. This update installed easy and was just what I was looking for. Great product with great service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not print addess labels from address book, April 28, 2014
Responding customer (East Lansing, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
Printmaster 18.1 was purchased to print address labels for large mailing list. Reviews were positive but not specific about this feature. The directions for printing mailing labels are complex and included entering names, etc in address book, then using a mail merge feature which didn't work. Emailed Encore tech support and was advised to delete a portion of the program. After this was done the mail merge wouldn't function. Tech support states there is no fix for this problem. Hours of time were wasted. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

1.0 out of 5 stars Previous reviews were wrong, March 5, 2014
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
This version of Printmaster DOES NOT work with Windows 8. There is no work around. It has to be returned to the vendor for a refund. I have not yet completed that process but wanted to get the word out before someone else buys it for 8.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of items, some difficulty, June 19, 2013
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
I purchased this on the good record of the old Print Master Gold which was very simple to use and print creations. This program is much more difficult and evades simplicity with more congestion. I like simplicity in this type of print programing.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO MUCH SNOOP ADDED TO MY COMPUTER, December 15, 2012
This review is from: PrintMaster 18.1 (Software)
LOTS OF COOKIES INCLUDED IN THIS BOX. YOU MUST ACCESS THE INTERNET FOR MOST JOBS. nOT REALLY SET UP FOR WINDOWS 7.

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

PrintMaster 18.1
PrintMaster 18.1 by Broderbund (Windows)
$10.21