5.0 out of 5 stars Vital 3 Joint Solution
Published 16 months ago by Syl

2.0 out of 5 stars No results
I have seen no results using this product. I have knee pain and possibly this is not a good fit but for the price of this I would have expected some difference
Published 24 months ago by anna pulgiano

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital 3 Joint Solution, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
I'm 77 an my right hand was in such bad shape with arthritics, my knuckles looked like little golf ball an the pain was terrible. I had e-rays an true enough, it looked like dogs had been gnawing on the bones. The dr. said nothing could be done, take 2 Aleve each morning an don't use it. Well I started looking for something to take that might help. I tried rubs, ice packs, special gloves, everything I could think of an it only got worse. I happen to run across Vital3 an starting reading all the blogs. 3 Drops?? Yeah, right...like I believe that! But I had run out of things to try so I said ok I will try one bottle. I kid you not, within 2 weeks the swelling was going down an the pain backing off. I just finished that 1st bottle an my had not only looks normal but I have NO pain! I do a lot of yard work plus everything else I should not be doing. I do wear my glove under yard gloves working outside an still no swelling or pain. I ordered 2 more bottles! I have told many friends about it an they too have ordered it. But for me this has been a huge happy surprise! I'm still amazed an can hardly believe it but only 3 drops each morning really is working like a charm for me! It may or may not work for you but like me, what ya got to lose? It's worth every single penny of it too! I will try to never run out as it's saving my hand an hope it helping all the other places too. Even the pain in my neck has let up a lot. I can't say enough good things about this little bottle of wonder!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
Have been using this product for over 6 weeks now and my hands are not sore every morning when I wake up. I'd been having trouble for months and had to run my hands under hot water every morning to loosen them up but I still had soreness. It took about a month of using Vital 3 before I realized that I wasn't having soreness every day. So far, I'm very happy with the results

5.0 out of 5 stars Be patient- it does work!, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
I am now on my 3rd bottle and it now is working great. I wasn't sure at first but by the third month I see improvement. I have knees that ache along with hands, I now can get up from bed without pain in the morning, still a little stiff but much better. I now have my 76 year old father on it to see if can make his hip pain better.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
When I first began trying Vital 3 Joint Solution I was experiencing dull pain in my hands behind the knuckles, and little aches and pains here and there in my 71 year old limbs. It is so easily taken every morning, with just 3 drops in the water I drink to take my daily heart meds. I have been happily amazed that Vital 3 has made my "rheumatism" discomfort disappear ever since I began using it! I have worked with my hands a lot, and have always been an active worker. I try to stay young as possible, have tried lots of alternative meds to control rheumatism or arthritic pain. Only Vital 3 Joint Solution has worked for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
Vital3 has made it possible for me to get up and move around without pain. It's wonderful. I recommend it to all of my friends with joint pain problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars No results, March 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthritis relief, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
Great stuff! works very quickly to relieve arthritis pain. Be sure to wash hands after using because it will make your eyes burn..

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this it doesn't work., April 22, 2014
firas jbara (FAIRFAX, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
This product did not do anything. I ordered three bottles. I used one and gave the rest to my parents. We all used it at the same time regularly as described. No one felt any difference. I don't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product Yet!, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
Vital 3 has been the missing link for me, in becoming flexible & strong again, & able to do what & need & want to do in my active life!
For over 35 years, I've been taking all the joint support supplements & different kinds of collagen to help avoid another surgery from losing my ACL in high school.
Had the original surgery to repair the other ligaments & tendons that were partially torn, & scrape out the damaged cartilage & arthritis, that had formed.
Strength training also helps... but, there seemed to be a missing link, as there were still times, I would have some stiffness & soreness.
Adding Vital 3 WAS THE MISSING LINK FOR ME! W/I just a few days, I could feel a difference! And, after almost 6 weeks, I'm to the point of looking into sports teams to get involved with, again! Lol. ITS WONDERFUL! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital 3 worked for Me., August 18, 2013
This review is from: Vital 3 Joint Solution (Health and Beauty)
This product has made a huge difference in my life. I am more mobile and pain free by using 3 drops first thing in the morning.
I highly recommend this product.

Vital 3 Joint Solution