Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Retro Bronze Jewelry Colorful Resin Chain Short Style Pendant Necklace
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 4, 2013
ComeOnBuying delivered 6 broken necklaces out of the 13 I purchased from them. I followed ComeOnBuying's return procedure 3x's to no avail, because ComeOnBuying refuses to refund or return any of this poorly made and sloppy set jewelry. They are so bad, I can't even wear the necklaces and, yes, I'm angry about it. Be careful, they were happy enough to take my money and deliver costume jewelry with broken links, missing stones, and crooked set stones; then use the excuse that they are overseas to refuse fulfilling their return policy as "assured" by Amazon. I can't even find the missing stones to repair the ComeOnBuyings necklaces by myself. I'm ashamed Amazon still facilitates sales for rip-off companies like ComeOnBuying!!!
Be careful, spend your money well and learn from my mistakes. BUY FROM Wrapables or Anyone else for statement and costume jewelry!!!
on December 15, 2013
I wanted a statement necklace, big and chunky and this met all my expectations.....For the price, this is good buy.....It goes well with a few of my colored jeans which I wear frequently....On the heavier side, though. The seller had packed it well and I received the item within a short time.
on January 29, 2014
It's cute, cheep, costume jewelry. I'd be perfectly happy with it though if it wasn't so dreadfully uncomfortable to wear. The different "stones" are attached by rings that scratch along your skin all day. I guess it would be fine if you were wearing a turtle neck sweater, but otherwise, no good.
on January 8, 2014
The fall colors are beautiful and just what I was looking for. The necklace looks heavy and expensive, but it is lightweight which makes it very nice to wear. It matches all of the things I wanted to wear it with. It has received many compliments!
on September 20, 2013
Great piece! Good quality for the price! The chain and clasp are pretty thick and not flimsy like with other costume jewelry. I like how the pieces are connected separately so that it moves with you. This makes the necklace more comfortable when you wear it, and it also makes it look better. I am very happy with my purchase!
on May 5, 2014
I really like this necklace and it really adds some pizzaz to a black pantsuit or an outfit that needs dressing up. Now my mom wants one and I guess I'll start my Christmas shopping early. I've bought 5 or 6 necklaces from this company and have not had any issues with either shipping or quality.
on July 3, 2014
Love this necklace. I was worried that it might appear cheap or take forever to arrive however neither was the case. The colors are lovely and it appears to be very well made. This necklace will be able to be worn with casual or dressy outfits. So glad I made the purchase. Great buy!
on April 10, 2014
I know it's sometimes difficult to determine colors via internet and this item is an example.
Although it's still pretty and different, I've kept it and enjoyably worn it.
I would have wanted the colors shown on the site but that's my experience.
on October 22, 2013
I have had this necklace now for about two months and I don't have one complaint. It is nicely made and is very pretty in person. Looks exactly like the item shown.
on December 14, 2013
For the price I wasn't expecting much, but to my surprise, it was classy looking. Love it!! The colors are not loud at all.