From the Manufacturer
Temperature taking has never been easier with the VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer. The VeraTemp provides families convenience, accuracy, and precision when taking their child's temperature. With the push of a button, the VeraTemp instantly and accurately takes a person's temperature without the need of any physical contact. Simply point the VeraTemp at the patient's forehead, click "Scan" and their temperature instantly will be displayed. You will never have to stick a painful and invasive thermometer in your child's mouth or ear again. The VeraTemp also comes equipped with three different temperature taking modes: Body, Room, and Surface.The VeraTemp truly is "Temperature Taking Re-defined."
Traffic Light Display
The VeraTemp has an advantageous multi-color backlit LED display that makes nighttime temperature taking and diagnosing easier than ever. The screen will illuminate with traffic light-style temperature alerts according to your child's temperature; Green (97.3 - 99.1), Yellow (99.3 - 100.2), or Red (100.4 and higher), making it even clearer when your loved one has a worrisome temperature.
After purchasing a VeraTemp thermometer, you will never again need to spend time and money buying expensive probe covers, which signify an expensive recurring cost. With some other thermometers, every time you take a temperature, you need to first locate the probe covers. If you can't find any, you need to drive to the store and purchase them, wasting time and money. There is no longer a need to use these covers once you purchase the VeraTemp. Additionally, the VeraTemp's non-contact feature eliminates the fear of cross contamination between patient and caregiver.
Three Temperature Taking Modes
With the most advanced technology in thermometry known today, the VeraTemp is designed for everyday use. VeraTemp comes equipped with three temperature taking modes: Body, Surface, and Room. With this one device you can check your baby's temperature, as well as the temperature of his bath and his room all within seconds.
Set the VeraTemp to Body Mode by pressing the "MODE" button until "Body" appears on the screen. Once you have activated the Body mode you can instantly take one's body temperature.
Set the VeraTemp to Surface Mode by pressing the "MODE" button until "Surface" appears on the screen. Once you have activated the Surface mode you can now take the temperature of any surfaces.
Set the VeraTemp to Room Mode by pressing the "MODE" button until "Room" appears on the screen. Once you have activated the Room mode you can now take the temperature of any room or enclosed space.
The VeraTemp is designed, engineered, packaged and tested in our fully licensed and accredited manufacturing facility in Boca Raton, Florida. Each VeraTemp is tested 15 times for accuracy before being shipped to customers. The VeraTemp is government-approved globally, ASTM tested, Complied with all FDA requirements, CE 0123 registered, and meets ISO 13485 Quality Systems standards.
How to Take A Temperature
1. Wipe away any perspiration or hair from the patient's forehead
2. Set the thermometer to "Body" mode
3. Point the VeraTemp 2-3 inches away from the patient's forehead
4. Press and release the "SCAN" button, and the patient's temperature will instantly be displayed on the screen
- Non-contact Infrared technology - No need to touch, startle, upset or wake your child.
- Eliminates cross contamination, and thus decreases the chances of spreading infection.
- Hygienic and easy to use - simply clean the device with an alcohol wipe.
- Instantly takes a reading with the press of a button
- Operating distance is 2.0 inches - 3.4 inches (5 cm - 8 cm)
- Back-lit LED display convenient for night time readings
- Traffic light-style temperature alerts; Green, Yellow, and Red
- No on-going probe covers needed, reducing your costs
- Measures any temperature including core body temperature, room, and surface temperatures
- Fahrenheit or Celsius readings
- Records last 32 readings
- Power save mode with automatic power off
- Liquid Crystal Display System with 0.1 oF (0.1oC) resolution
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.7 x 1.0 inches
- Accuracy of Human Body Temperature Measurement range is +/- 0.4oF (+/- 0.2oC)
- Measuring Range (Body mode): 89.6 oF - 109oF (32oC - 42.9oC)
- Operating Temperature: 50 oF - 104oF (10oC - 40 oC) 15 - 95% non-condensing humidity
- Batteries Included