Decisions, decisions. This morning are you in the mood for some pizzazz or chill? Do you crave some bold slap-you-in-the-face flavor, or mild taste? Brooklyn Bean Roastery says who cares… have them all!
Our 40-count Brooklyn Bean Roastery sampler pack includes four samples of the following light, medium, and dark-roast blends: Breakfast Blend, Boardwalk Blend, Brooklyn Bridge, Colombian, Cyclone, Donut Shop, Fugheddaboutit and French Roast.
All of Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s delicious individual blends include:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends.
- Revolutionary “Roast2Cup” processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time.
- Crafted with pride in the USA.
- Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
About Brooklyn Bean Roastery
We’re three guys from Brooklyn who love coffee. We grew up with an appreciation for quality, originality, and local pride, and we base our company on those values. What we’re saying is… we demand the best of everything and don’t hesitate to tell you what’s what.
Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch we make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (we admit, this is our favorite part of the job!)
At Brooklyn Beans Roastery, we’re not happy unless your last cup of coffee is as good as the first one of the day.