Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brooks Men's Addiction 10 Motion Control Running Shoes
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 12, 2011
I have run in the Brooks Addiction line since 1999 with one exception, and that was the only time I had a running injury. I am flat footed with a wide toe box, and I pronate like crazy, so this shoe fits me very well. I particularly like the current edition -- specifically the lace-up design lets me tighten the shoes around my foot very well without constricting my toes in any way. They run 1/2 to a full size small. I also like the appearance of the new line, but would love it if Brooks made some bolder color choices for this line like they do with their other shoes.
on March 9, 2013
I originally started buying the Brooks Addiction line several years ago after walking into a boutique running shoe store and spending a hour getting properly fitted for a pair or running shoes. That was probably the worst thing I could have ever done, because now I can only wear the most comfortable of shoes without balking- and these are them. The first pair I bought were Addiction 6es, and they fit like a charm. I continued to buy the Addiction line every time I needed new running shoes, but over the last few years I was forced to make due with my old worn out shoes (I know, I know, injuries and all that, but I just don't have any money), and I finally decided to just go ahead and buy a new pair, so I got these, the Addiction 10s. I tried to go to a few stores to buy locally, but no one had them in stock, and I was worried about the sizing, the last several pairs of Addictions I wore were 9.5 4E, so I ordered that size, and they were too small. Well, I called up Brooks and told them my situation (the Amazon order comes from them) and they sent me a return label such that when the post office scanned the box, the warehouse would send out a new pair (of size 10 4E). The new pair arrived quickly, the service was great, and 10 4E fits like a glove. I wish they weren't so expensive, but they are a specialized shoe and if you need these, nothing else quite cuts the mustard.
on February 27, 2013
Here it is...Straight forward...I'm a big guy who needs a stable shoe with a wider toe box. This shoe has it all. Very comfortable, plenty of toe room and cushion to boot =). The only thing I can say about this is that it runs small...I have a size 15 foot and a 16 in this fits perfect. Hope this helps.
on November 13, 2012
For 20+ years I have worn the "Beast" by Brooks. Brooks changed the "Beast" and my toes were no longer comfortable in them. I tried the "Addiction 10" and I love the support and the fit. There is plenty of room in the toe. I recommend this product.
on April 30, 2012
I have worn the Brooks Beast and they are excellent but I have a foot problem. So it takes a few days to get used to them. With the Brooks addiction 10, I can put them right on and take off walking. Hince the title Happy Feet!
on March 10, 2013
I don't wear these for running due to lower back pain. But I also suffer from bunions and I need a lot of arch support. These shoes have all but eliminated the pain from my bunions when wearing them and I no longer suffer from pain in my arches after a lot of walking or standing.
on August 30, 2015
Although this model runs a little small (not the whole brand tho), they have great all around support, so I get them a little big. The front of my feet are wide so I get men's size 10 EE, even though I'm a woman's 10 wide (D). It's also good to have a little extra room for your toes to avoid getting bunions like I did by wearing shoes that are too small...I didn't even know my shoe size widened after I had kids! I he guys at playmakers simply watched me walk and found a few kinds of shoes that suited my needs...WELL worth the trip and paying a little more for a quality shoe! Ya only have 1 pair of feet in this life! You can always buy new shoes.
on January 16, 2014
Shoes Fit Great ..feel great. Walking ..Running..just out in about feel perfect. Being Flat Footed it is hard to find a pair of shoes that fit and these not only fit great, but feel good.
on January 8, 2014
Brooks shoes are the best shoes I have ever owned. The saying that 'you get what you pay for' is so true. I have been wearing Brooks shoes for years now. I have owned Addiction and Beast models as well as a couple of leather shoes that they make. It's difficult for me to find good shoes that fit my short and wide feet. The only problem I have had with these shoes is that they do allow a lot of air circulation through them... which if your a runner, you want. I wear them outside during the winter and that makes my feet cold especially if it is windy. The shoes are light, nice looking with normal colors (not neon) and they are made out of quality materials. The insoles are easy to remove if you have to use custom orthotics also. Well worth the money.
on September 24, 2015
Nice shoes, bought about a year ago as replacements for the last pair of my beloved original-issue Chariots (before the recent revival of that model). (I'm slow to submit reviews!) I can always count on Brooks for good construction, good support, etc.

However, I ordered the same size as my old Chariots and most other shoes that I wear, and these were definitely too tight, though wearable. It feels great to take them off. As a result, they are not my favorite shoe as I had hoped.

I should have returned them promptly for a bigger size, but kept hoping the material would somehow loosen up. My mistake, they did not loosen -- as usual, Brooks uses good quality materials that maintains their dimensions well (though that worked against me in my case).

I'm not sure what/who/where their foot model molds ("lasts"?) are recently based on, but it no longer seem to be American-sized feet based on my experience and that of other reviewers. Perhaps only the better quality-controlled units are sent to the bricks-and-mortar stores?

See 1 answered question