5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe
I've been buying this shoe for years. I used to look forever for a shoe that fit well. As soon as I tried this one, I knew immediately it was right. Several knowledgeable people seeing the shoe, including my podiatrist, volunteered that it is a great shoe.
Published 3 months ago by Elias Baumgarten

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like them! They don't fit as well as the ...
I don't like them !They don't fit as well as the brooks addiction 10 that I have worn for years. I was told by the brooks customer service person that they were a newer version of the addiction and that they would fit the same!
Published 1 month ago by Grant L Winstead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, June 9, 2014
Elias Baumgarten (Ann Arbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for flat-foot runners, January 19, 2014
My husband has flat feet and I bought these for him for his morning runs. He was shocked at how much of a difference the extra arch support provides for comfort as compared to his old pair of Nike Air Max. Great shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relieved my back pain, March 18, 2014
These shoes eliminated a major reason for chronic back pain by raising my heels and thus tilting my pelvis slightly. I use orthotic inserts designed about five years ago, but my last shoes were Walking rather than Running. The difference in design is beneficial and helps relieve my back pain. My new shoes are otherwise very comfortable and good looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, June 11, 2014
I've worn the Addiction models for years, and this one is just as good. Sized just like the others, the 4E fits just as expected. Great shoe, don't hesitate.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Shoe that Works, January 23, 2014
I have low arches and have found that Books shoes, combined with a medium grade arch support, allow me to be on my feet all day without pain. The Addiction series (I've worn the 9, 10 and now the 11) shoes are the only ones I've found that do the job my feet require. They're a bit expensive, but also nice looking and long lasting, equally meaning attributes to most purchasers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes for my inserts and severe pronation, May 6, 2014
I have to wear insert in my shoes and my podiatrist recommended Brooks. I absolutely love them and they absolutly perfect. I train up to 14 hours a week so I put does shoes to the test and they survive the week way better then me LOL. I have been a Brooks fanatic now for 3 years and they never failed me. very sturdy, well made and comfortable. This model is great for over pronation which in my case is severe. Oh and they are not too bad looking on top of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just check the size chart, May 17, 2014
I have been wearing Brooks motion control shoes for almost a decade now. I needed a pair that would not be so obviously out of place in the office, and these are the first in black I'd ever found. Having always gotten Women's shoes from Brooks, I actually called my local store (Who did not currently have this in stock, but would gladly order it for me!) and asked about the size differences from Men's to Women's. I wear 10 in Brooks Women's and a 9 in Brooks Men's.

So long as you do your homework and pay attention, these shoes truly are everything they are supposed to be. My body never feels so good in any other shoe. Bear in mind, if you do not need the motion control, you might want to look at another shoe, because these are pretty strong for us pronators. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Black, fits well, wear to work, August 14, 2014
I found a Brooks running shoe which fit me well (10.5 2E) so then I went looking for another Brooks model which would come in the same size and be black so I can wear to work. This is the one. Brooks only makes a few models in the wide width, and this is the only black one. Running shoes are so much better designed than typical street shoes, but one can't wear flashy dayglo green-orange to work. This is my solution. Love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, July 7, 2014
I have inserts and this is a great supportive shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, finally a shoe that fits properly & feels great!, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Brooks Men's Addiction 11 Motion Control Running Shoes (Apparel)
My on-line shoe buying experience has not been great lately. (Read that as "I've returned three shoes in the past 8 days!!"). So, I went to the local shoe store where they recommended the Brooks Addiction 11. I've got wide feet which seem to ride excessively on the outside edges. These shoes, so far anyway, help direct my foot forward...comfortably. Didn't really want to spend this much, but I'm already confident that the comfort will be worth the initial outlay. Looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›