5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Pair in 2 yrs
The Addiction Walker is the best shoe I have found for my feet. I am a heavy guy, and I spent
many years bouncing between shoes, trying to get a shoe I could get some support and life out of, I settled on the Rockport ProWalkers for years, but once my doctor recommended Brooks, I was hooked!... They hold up very well for an everyday shoe, and took the ache out of my...
Published on May 3, 2009 by David P. Russo

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoe but not worth the money
I am recovering from plantar faciitis. During the recovery I have been very happy wearing a pair of Brooks Beast. But I decided to add this Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Walking Shoe as a second pair of shoes so that I could alternate shoes every day. These shoes are very comfortable to sit in, but walking a couple of miles a day in these shoes leaves my feet feeling...
Published on February 11, 2011 by Photog Dad

‹ Previous | 110 11 1240 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, September 24, 2013
Ok, so maybe Im cheap but I have never spent this amount of money on a pair of shoes. Now that I'm older and I was going to NY City and knew I was going to do a lot of walking. So I bought them thinking that If I was really happy I would not by those $50 shoes anymore.

The shoe was extremely comfortable and at first I very happy with them. But after 5 days, the rubber started to detach from the toes and I actually bought some super glue and repaired them while on vacation. I tried to fool myself that this would be a final fix. I thought other then that problem I would be happy. Well now it is about 4 months later and the entire shoe has almost fallen apart. I won't ware them anymore. Im back to my $50 reeboks which I have always been happy with buying. I took a chance and lost. I would not buy them again

4.0 out of 5 stars Brooks a Top Company, July 5, 2010
Carl W. Coleman (Allentown, Penna.) - See all my reviews
Due to neurological problem, NO sneaker is really comfortable, so far. However, Brooks comes out on top most of the time, for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look No Further!, December 15, 2014
This was my first pair of Brooks after years of buying Nike. I need a motion control plus (MC+) shoe and am rather flat-footed. Work keeps me on my feet at least seven hours a day and I developed heel pain due to being an over-pronator. Between the insole I purchased for extra arch support and the platform of the Men's Addiction Walker Walking shoes, my pain is significantly reduced and some days it's almost non-existent. I typically get a medium width, but based on helpful advice from the Brooks website, I chose wide (EE) and they fit perfectly. Upon close examination, I could tell they're made with quality materials and look like a product deserving of its price tag. I've worn the shoes over a month and enjoy them tremendously. I look forward to going to work because they make a difference in my life and I hope Brooks keeps this wonderful shoe in its line for years to come. I would definitely recommend this shoe and will purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Addiction Walking Shoes, July 7, 2014
SJC. (Mays Landing, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable and stable when walking. Not as much cushioning as expected, but after wearing them more may not be needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, June 14, 2014
Kathy Sifers (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US) - See all my reviews
This is my husbands 3rd pair of these shoes. They wear very well and last a long time. He will be ordering another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of shoes, September 6, 2014
I already had a pair of these that I've used for over two years with complete satisfaction. They were showing some wear, so I decided to buy a pair to replace them. Through Amazon I was able to find the exact model number that I was looking for and the size matching my present pair. They were delivered without delay, although they didn't qualify for Prime (some sizes do, others don't, that's disappointing). The shoes fit perfectly and appeared to have the same quality as the ones I had bought in a local running shoe store. I love these shoes because they are comfortable and they can pass as dress shoes. I have found them to be quite durable.

There were some minor cosmetic imperfections in the coloring around the threads where the uppers were sown together, but these were hardly noticeable and could be easily touched up with black shoe polish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome awesome pair ooes.f sh, July 14, 2014
Best pair of shoes I have ever owned. Although a lttel tight for my fat feet, they simply energize your feet and legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, June 5, 2014
fanOUever "fan" (Oklahoma City USA) - See all my reviews
Good shoes. This is my second pair. The other pair is in white. Will need to get another pair of white ones soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars For those times when I want something a little nicer looking than my Brooks Dyad, December 17, 2014
I have knee trouble and my Brooks Dyad were the only way I can run, in fact, they were almost the only way I could walk without any trouble. But I wanted a companion shoe that looked a bit nicer. Enter the Addiction Walker. Granted, it looks a bit like a grandpa shoe... but that is because it is a grandpa shoe. But hey, it works. These are now my everyday shoes and my Dyad just for running. The support is good for me, and I am tricky since I've got 1 flat foot and one with an arch.

One warning: if you DON'T polish the shoe, prepare to get it stained with stuff. If you DO polish the shoe, prepare the color to be irreparably changed. Mine are a good shade darker, but at least they are stain and waterproof now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Walking Shoes, August 11, 2014
Great shoes. Very comfortable with no break in period required. Best walking shoes I have ever had.

‹ Previous | 110 11 1240 | Next ›