Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brooks Men's Addiction Walker Walking Shoes
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2011
i like this shoe it has not hurt my foot and i am planning to wear it for a 12 hrs shift to see how it does.
going to mall, or walking at the walmart,has been better than my rokport, i feel it has better cushion than rokport shoe, i always wear nike air for long hrs like 12 hrs but will try this next week.
on October 21, 2014
An unbelievably comfortable shoe with superior arch support. They run true to size in length, but NOT in width. I have a narrow foot (normally a "D" width) but I ordered 13 EE based on other feedback and I'm glad I did. I guarantee that even the 13 E would have been too narrow. Other than this one small nit, these are awesome walking shoes and I'll be buying more!
on February 14, 2014
Seems a little small/tight for a size 11D. Would have preferred an 11.5 but was not available. The suede probably won't hold up well, but it looks nice now. I care more about the motion control and support for my painful high arches, and it looks like it will do the job well for me like most Brooks walking and running shoes have. I got this for 40% off on seller clearance, so it's a great value for me versus typical $120 price for other Brooks walking and running shoes.
on September 9, 2014
I already wrote one? I have two other pairs of same shoe. While price has risen, quality about the same. This pair seems "snug" but don't know if because older pairs stretched with wear? or making them smaller? As they contract making out, the dimensions often change??? Still a decent walking shoe....
on January 8, 2015
this is the second pair I've gotten for my husband. he's on his feet all day - and typically on concrete. these are supportive (he has an extremely high arch) and provides good comfort. his first pair lasted a year of almost daily wear! excellent quality and perfect fit.
on February 6, 2013
Due to old age and having deteriorating feet, I have found that this is the only footwear which I can wear for any length of time. Although I have worn boots (western and work) all of my life, and although my boots are custom made, I still defer to these shoes 99% of the time.
A great, comfortable product.

After wearing these shoes for quite a few years, replacing numerous times, this last pair has been the worst shoe I have ever owned. Although the size is what I have always had (10.5,B), this pair has been the absolutely uncomfortable shoe I have EVER owned. My feet feel terrible after wearing this shoe for an entire day. Former pairs always felt great, and I had no reason to want anything else. I intend to try one more pair of this shoe. If they don't feel better, I will move on to another brand. My only hope is that this pair was incorrectly made in some way.
on April 9, 2014
But these are just that, good shoes. I have knee pain and have been mostly pain free on these shoes for the last year and a half. They are comfortable enough that my feet don't hurt, and supportive enough that I can go for walks in them and my knees don't hurt. I'm 6'2, 220lbs. I bought the "B" version--which is for narrow feet--in a size 15. They fit well and seem very roomy (most 15's are a little tighter than I would like in the toe-box).
on June 4, 2016
I got started on these based on a recommendation from a walking store. These are the best for my feet. Maybe, I bought ten pairs of these already. As I am walking a lot, I am replacing more than 1 pair every year. I was told that this replacement schedule is optimum as they lose the support and cushioning after 6 months or so. I replace much before I see the wear and tear. My feet and back are more important than using them for few more extra months....
on February 15, 2015
I walk quite a bit and use 3 or 4 different walking shoes/sneakers.Walking seems to be the answer to my diabetes along with a low carb diet.It works.Wear thick socks and a good brand like Brooks shoe,I have found none better.
on January 2, 2015
MY husband has terrible problems with his feet hurting, and these are the only shoes that he can wear and be comfortable. I buy them regularly. True to size (he wears an extra wide), very durable, and pretty nice looking for a 'comfort shoe'