Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

75%
25%

on March 11, 2014
This shirt is fantastic for staying JUST warm enough during a run. However, it's sized slightly too large . My medium fits more like a smallish large. Not necessarily a problem, but if it's windy out, you'll catch a breeze as the bottom of the shirt billows out. The sleeves just a hair too long, but realistically it's not a big deal if you're going to use the thumb holes. Lastly, the collar constantly flaps up and taps you in the jaw...so if you don't like the zipped-up turtle neck-ish feeling, you might seek a different shirt. Bottom line, I recommend this product despite a couple mild annoyances.
on January 12, 2014
I bought this jacket both for running and for just wearing around. It's SO comfortable! The quarter zip allows me to regulate temperature, the material is of medium weight, pocket is placed well to reach for iPod, key, or chapstick. Highly visible and looks good.
on December 6, 2012
I'm very happy with this product. It is lightweight, yet does a good job of providing warmth in colder tempertures. The sleeves are long enough to hide you fingers inside the shirt eliminating the need for gloves on moderate-cold days. On a windy day I would still recommend a wind-resistant layer underneath!
on July 7, 2012
This is a high-quality running shirt - generous cut, but not baggy. The thumb-loop feature is excellent on chilly mornings when you don't need gloves to run. The material is soft; this is a fairly heavy-weight shirt, good with a base layer down into the low 30s for sure. A nice bonus is the pocket with a zipper; I only wish it was on my right side instead of the left.
on January 2, 2012
My son really liked this Christmas gift. He has been looking for something to wear to run in for the early winter nights. This is perfect! You can't miss him when he is wearing this! He wore layers under this and was comfortable.
on December 15, 2011
I bought the men's and women's version of this shirt and we both love it. For an evening run, its bright enough to be seen and has "360 degrees of 3M(tm) Scotchlite(tm) retroreflectivity" which means there's shiny reflective areas throughout shirt. For a daytime run, its not so bright you look "clownish".

Besides the cut, the difference is the women's shirt has a small pocket on the left shoulder to hold a SMALL MP3 player or keys. Nothing on the men's shirt.This made me responsible for keeping up with the car keys.

Living in Michigan, we've worn ours as recent as Dec 6 (low to mid 30s) and only wearing a thermal top or base layer underneath it. Its lightweight, comfortable, and manages to keep us warm. I love the 1/2 zipper so I can dump heat when I get too hot on a run. He likes the fit mainly. He has muscular and long arms and said the thumb holes were comfortable, though I noticed he didn't keep his thumb in them the entire time he wore it.
on September 15, 2011
I have almost been hit 2 times while joggin in the early am. I have lots of reflective gear & this one is great cuz its over the top bright! Very visible. I also take my baby with me in her BOB at times so I feel safer when wearing this either on or layered around my waist! Got a great price from Amazon!
on May 29, 2011
Great for cold runs.

Lightweight but breathes well. Never over heated in it.

Has great built-in thumbholes.

Def recommend