Brooks Women's Addiction 9 Road Running Shoe,Silver/Infinity/PearlWhite/Twilight/Black,5 2A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes the foot from heel-strike to toe off by progressively guiding it into a more biomechannically efficient position
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Hydroflow enhance midsole cushioning
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh provides excellent breathability
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best women's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Women's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- If you're addicted to running, then get your fix in a pair of these women's Addiction™ 9 running shoes from Brooks®. Built for the excessive over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Features an updated look and the feel-good benefits of full-length BioMoGo technology—the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh with synthetic overlays for comfort.
- Internal support saddle for added comfort.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Fine mesh lining with removable sockliner that can easily accommodate an orthotic.
- Laces made from 100% recycled materials.
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST and Forefoot HydroFlow® technology enhances midsole cushioning—attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort.
- Full-length BioMogo midsole compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to eat away 50x faster once it hits the landfill.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB®) - midsole allows for progressive pronation control and smoother transition from midstance phase to propulsion phase.
- The shoe's wide Linear Platform® provides sturdy support mile after mile.
- HPR Plus outsole provides a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot MC Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components designed to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off—offering maximum control and flexibility.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning, and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther, and faster -- and with more enjoyment of the run.
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 7.4 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B002HWS6I2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 12, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
very supportive if you have collapsed arches and extreme flat feet.
Eliminates back pain, and knee pain due to the higher platform of the shoe.
Corrects rolling motion of heel, ball of foot strike.
Good shoe for cross training.
Accommodates custom orthopedic insoles.
Expensive, when they first came out they were closer to $130.00.
Look like diabetic orthopedic shoes, not at all attractive.
Not much of a selection in colors.
Bulky, and slightly heavy.
Look big on the foot.
They have to be broken in, till they mold to your feet.
Regardless of all the cons I'm to the point were I prefer comfort and overall pain free workouts, over the looks of the shoe... highly recommend this shoe for one who is a severe over pronator, who is tired of foot, knee and back pain due to wearing ill fitting shoes.
I tried for years to get comfortable walking and working out in "cross-trainers" until I realized in 2008, when I did my first 3-Day, that motion control shoes are an essential for all the training I was doing. If you have no arches and you are not using "motion control" shoes spend the extra money on these shoes, your ankles and joints will thank you in the years to come. Good Luck!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes have held up for my work related job. I am on my feet a lot and the support is very good. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Danette
I have worn these shoes 3 times now and have fitted my original orthotics into them and although these shoes are the same dimensions as my previous Brooks, only a different model,... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Cyril Max Farquhar
This is my third pair of brooks addiction shoes, I love the support I get from them and they are the only brand I wear.Published 14 months ago by Cathy Schneider
It was easy to use your website in looking for shoes. I have purchased shoes before and it's worked out well. This time the shoes didn't fit. I will continue looking.Published 17 months ago by Carrie Tate
I love the feel of the sneakers, they are awesome. I would definitely recommend buying a half size larger than what you would normally wear, mine are a little tight and for running... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Carol