5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Shoe!!!!
My podiatrist recommended this shoe for a fallen arch. After trying numerous styles of insert arch supports, this shoe is like magic! I put it on my foot and the pain vanished! These run a bit narrow, which is fine for me. The MOST comfortable shoe I have ever worn!
Published on May 11, 2010 by C. Pickford

3.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10
Published on February 12, 2010 by Erlina

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Shoe!!!!, May 11, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10, April 22, 2010
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I bought these running shoes as I began to train for my first half-marathon, and absolutely love them. They're the first Brooks running shoes I've owned, after years of thinking that only Asics fit my feet. I couldn't have been more wrong. They provide just the right amount of support, without feeling bulky, and have held up well to many miles of training so far (and hopefully many more to come). I highly recommend them, particularly to runners who suffer from overpronation, as do I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks, February 1, 2010
This is my first pair of Brooks, and I love these running shoes. They are light and supportive. They're also well-ventilated, which I appreciate. I have a very narrow foot, so I was concerned about getting a proper fit, but these are perfect. I have problems with overpronating, which is one of the reasons I chose this shoe. I never realized how a shoe could really correct this issue, but it seems to really help control movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners, June 13, 2010
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I'm a first-time runner and went to a running store to get fitted. I ended up buying this shoe, one size larger (as recommended), and surprisingly a wider version. It's a great shoe. I love it. If you're buying this for the first time, I recommend first getting fitted for it in a store to be sure you get the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor recommended, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10 Running Shoe (Apparel)
My podiatrist said I had to have these shoes and to wear them 98 percent of the time for plantar fasciitis. I dreaded having to wear sneakers all the time! I loved my sandals and flip flops but the pain was really bad so I bought them. Within hours, the pain was almost gone - the shoes are lightweight, airy, and roomy, fit perfectly. I put them on in the morning and take them off at bedtime. Never had a pair of shoes, of any kind, feel so good. They are supportive in all the right places, plus I was getting a little wobbly in my old age and now I walk more confidently, secure in my steps.
I recommend them for everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Has held up, August 9, 2010
Amy Cruce "homeschool mom" (Lilburn, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this shoe in March 2010. By July of 2010 the sole was so badly worn that they needed replaced. I really expect to get more than 4 months out of a pair of shoes! I am NOT a runner, NOR a walker, but a swimmer. Just with casual, daily wear, these wore down.

On the other hand, these HAVE been the best shoes I've ever had. I was fitted at a local running store and these were recommended. They are OH SO COMFORTABLE! I have arthritis in my knee and my knee pain has nearly disappeared with these shoes. As much as I hate spending $100 3times a year, I will continue to buy these shoes just so I don't have the knee pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10, February 12, 2010
I was really excited about this new shoe. I have been running in the Brooks Adrenaline series since 2002 and I have never had any issues with them. Many people complained about the GTS 9s, but I never had any problems. The GTS 10 is a very nice shoe, but it was too tight for me in my usual size. I wear a thick sock, so then exchanged it for a 1/2 larger (as recommended by other users). The larger size was too big. This was really frustrating. I ended up going to the mall and finding some GTS 9s and purchasing two pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value., February 24, 2011
I am a bargain hunter. I have flat feet, so have to be picky about my running shoes. I am willing to pay more to get the perfect ones, but with Amazon's great price under $70, I didn't have to. I received them right away in the mail. (They do run smaller than other brands.) LOVE THE SHOES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Running shoes, February 26, 2011
My favorite running shoes for over 7 years. They are supportive for longer then any other running shoe I've worn and I cover many miles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoes, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I began running a few years ago, and I had been running in ASICS for the longest time. I decided to change out my shoes because I was having horrible shin splints and I was told that I over-pronate in my left leg. I went to the running store and the Brooks felt the best out of all the shoes. Almost 300 miles into my shoes, and I couldn't be more satisfied! I've run a 10K and a half marathon, and these shoes are still great! I'll be staying with the Brooks Adrenaline series until the drastically change the shoe!

ARRAY(0x9d342444)