5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks gts shoes Rock!
Published on September 12, 2011 by Tbone

3.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 Runs Small
The Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 running shoe runs small and is very lightweight. I recommend you order a half size larger for proper fit.
Published on February 2, 2012 by Cyclist

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks gts shoes Rock!, September 12, 2011
This is my second pair of GTS Brooks running shoes. The first pair of GTS10's i loved except the problem that I have read about the tongue sliding to the side. This pair GTS11 has an extra loop on the tongue to keep it from sliding so they are really listening to the issues. I am older and overweight. I started walking, biking, jogging, and being generally all around more active in the spring. That is when I bought the first pair, because I work on my feet 11 hours a day (love retail) my feet always hurt and I struggled whith Plantar Fasc. I also had an injured achilles tendon, and trouble with shin splints. I put my feet in these shoes and they are the best I have ever worn. I buy new shoes every four months and have tried so many brands i can't even list them. This is the best shoe so far, no foot pain instead my feet feel better. I cannot wear them to work, but I where them everywhere else. I have been able to get out and exercise enough I have lost 55 lbs and I just keep going. FYI I have wide feet and higher arches so I wear 1/2 size bigger than normal but they feel Great!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST running shoes, March 8, 2011
I love these shoes! I have owned the past 5 generations of this shoe, and I really love the fit and ride. The improvements made to the GTS 11 have resulted in a more "organic" feel- the shoe felt broken in right out of the box, and they felt supple as they conformed to my feet. I also like the new lacing system better than the previous generations- they fit my forefoot a bit snugger and therefore I don't need to constantly tighten the laces. Great balance between support and cushioning.

4.0 out of 5 stars flat footed???, May 23, 2011
No breaking in required!
Very light and soft and I was able to run 20km just like that!!!
For those flat footed people out there, these are awesome shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faster wear and tear, August 15, 2011
Carol H (Arlington Heights IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I have been a big fan of Brooks Adrenaline GTS. I have bought five previous pairs of the GTS, starting back at GTS 7. I have always loved this shoe for my pronation. This current version, the GTS 11 with purple and turquoise seemed to wear out faster. I normally can go 6 months until I need to replace running shoes, and I am only an average runner - about 12-15 miles total per week. These wore down within 3.5 months. I looked at the bottom and the word "Flextra" is inscribed into the rubber. I wonder if it is a new kind of rubber to make the shoe lighter and more flexible. Maybe it also causes the rubber to break down faster. I am a little disappointed for the first time with the Brooks Adrenaline shoe. I tried Brooks Ravenna next and the word "Flextra" is also inscribed on the bottom. If this pair wears down quickly too, I will have to find a new brand of running shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 'go-to' everyday running shoe, January 5, 2012
These shoes have carried me through multiple marathons (not to mention, marathon training regimes) with no blisters or foot complaints. My feet are VERY flat so good for wide boats with or without orthodic inserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best running shoes ever., March 6, 2012
I'm new to running but I've done it enough that I new how important a good running shoe is. I talked with other runners before I began looking for new shoes. They all recommended the Brooks. I did research on how I ran to know which type of shoe would work best for me and then I looked at my options. Amazon had the best price hands down. It's amazing to me what a difference these shoes have on my feet. I was running in a good pair of Asics and I've always liked that brand, but these are like night and day compared to my old ones. They have such great support in exactly the places I need.

Bottom line - with a running shoe you must do your research first. If you don't know what kind of pronator you are and get the wrong shoe you will be disappointed, but you can't blame the shoe for that. Go to a running store and get fitted, then come to Amazon to buy. You won't be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 Runs Small, February 2, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, September 12, 2011
I am little disappointed with this product. Ive always worn brooks, however this model seems to have too much arch support causing discomfort to my flat feet. I will continue to wear them for short period only.

5.0 out of 5 stars best so far, May 26, 2011
I have worn Adrenaline shoes since the 6th version. This is the best one yet. Nice fit, good arch support for the archless, light, and comfortable. Much better than the 10th series.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic shoes, April 27, 2012
i have been trying shoe after shoe to alleviate hip bursitis from running on banked surfaces, i went to roadrunner for a foot inspection and found that i'm a 'nuetral' runner. whatever, i'm really a 'i have to run so i can eat cookies' runner but i wanted to follow their advice. turns out that these shoes are perfect, no hip pain, no pain at all, a soft cushy ride for my slogging run. very light, they handle heel strikes very well and run very true to size. magic shoes!

Rate and Discover Movies