5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoe for Me
Published 8 months ago by allik77

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Foot Bed Has Been Changed
Published 3 months ago by Colleen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoe for Me, December 16, 2013
I LOVE this shoe! I bought this as a trail running shoe & have not been disappointed. I have plantar fasciaitis & must have shoes with solid arch support. This shoe flexes but does not bend in the center, which is essential for my foot support. Like most Brooks, the shoe does stretch a little in the toe area as you wear it, but this isn't an issue for me. I will continue to purchase this model of Brooks shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat-footed fitness freaks, rejoice!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I'm an extremely active fitness instructor, and I bought these. I'm a moderate pronator with a long history of shin splints from ill-fitting, unsupportive shoes. I owned the Adrenaline GTS 13s before this and adored them! No more shin splints, not more aches, I felt like I was walking on clouds. After over a year of switching between two pairs of them, I burned through the cushion and started getting shin splints again. Got re-fitted, and had the same "ah-ha!" moment when I put on the 14s. Fantastic, supportive shoe from heaven. Cradles the foot and directs it so that you land properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars When fitted by a professional - these were the best!, April 14, 2014
RR-S (Wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I'm not a runner but I just started C25K training. (Couch to 5K running/training program)
I always bought shoes on sale because I couldn't justify the expense of good shoes (how much difference can it really make since I don't run......or exercise.....)

TRUST me! It makes a difference. When I compare the 4 pairs of shoes that I don't/can't wear, it's more expensive to buy "SALE shoes" than to get 1 good pair of shoes.

I went into a running store and they actually fitted me properly. He didn't tell me the size, he just had me try on many different pairs of shoes and watched me walk or run a little.

Turns out, I needed a size up from my regular street or work shoes.
I can wear these all day and my feet don't hurt.
Good arch support and good stabilization. And I didn't even know I had trouble turning my foot as I moved.
These shoes are built to help stabilize that.

Worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Width sizing for those who are also confused by the dropdown size..., July 29, 2014
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes (Apparel)
For women's footwear, B is the standard width. 2A is narrow, D is wide, and 2E is extra wide. For men's footwear, D is standard, B is narrow, 2E is wide, and 4E is extra wide. [From Brooks Running Website]

5.0 out of 5 stars Making a statement during my runs, March 7, 2014
I looked high and low for this color combination in town, unfortunately, no one had it in-stock. I am happy I made the decision to order online and wait the few extra days. I have been running on Adrenaline now for 5 years and couldn't be happier. The support the shoe gives without being heavy, which is a common feature of other show brands, is awesome. The price point isn't budget busting and trust me, you want to spend money on your running shoes, I tried the cheap way out and paid the price with uncomfortable shoes for a long time. Brooks has never disappointed me with their designs or function!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 9, 2013
I have been wearing this shoe for the past 7 years and I just order Adrenaline and the only thing that ever changes is the color. Fits just like all of my past Brooks. I have a very bad back and this is the only shoe I can exercise in. Color is perfect too, I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep they are pretty darn nice, August 1, 2014
I got these in black and purple and they were a lot better than I was expecting.

The purple is an electric kind of colour so it stands out but not in a brash way like the other illuminous colours on option.

The shoes themselves live up to their namesake and instantly resolved the shin splints I was getting from my old trainers that had too many miles on them. I broke these in the first day they arrived on a 10 mile run and they felt fantastic.

Oh, small complaint...they took forever to arrive, about 10 days

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time Fan, February 25, 2014
These shoes were recommended to me years ago when I had plantar fasciitis and I have worn them ever since. The latest version seems a bit longer in the toe box, but are comfortable and no problem. Was hesitant about the color but was the only option in my size. Have received lots of compliments on the colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, March 20, 2014
This is my 4th pair of Brooks Adrenalines. This is my go-to running shoe. I first tried them on in a running store. They are a support shoe, have nice arch support and the back cups my heel securely. I was told at the running store to get running shoes a little bigger than your regular shoe (an 8) so your toes doesn't bang the front of the shoes. The 8.5 is wonderful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware: Foot Bed Has Been Changed, May 18, 2014
Colleen (Yakima, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I have been a loyal Adrenaline fan for years. I have lost track of how many pairs I have bought, wearing them right out of the box, no problem. But my first time wearing the GTS 14's my feet and legs started hurting, and it happened again and again. I wrote Brooks and asked if they changed anything about the shoe. Turns out they did, this is what they said: "Thank you for contacting Brooks Running. A change to the sole of the GTS 14 saw the removal of the plastic 'shank' under the midfoot area. This area now has foam and rubber in it's place, making the shoe a bit more flexible which may be the reason you're feeling some discomfort as the reduced rigidity can cause the shoe to feel a bit less supportive overall." My era of wearing Adrenalines is over. Very Sad :(

Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes