5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing Shoe!
Published on February 2, 2012 by wendy

2.0 out of 5 stars Besure to try these on directly.
Published on January 3, 2012 by kop1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing Shoe!, February 2, 2012
wendy (Weaverville, North Carolina, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brooks Women's Ariel Running Shoe (Apparel)
I am not a runner, I am a walker. I have had to buy new shoes every three months, until I started wearing the Ariels. I am able to go six months before I have to replace these. They feel to me a little like heaven, if a shoe can feel like heaven. Yes, they are a little pricey, but I wear them everywhere and almost all the time. They have a wonderful large toe box, and soft cushy removable insoles. If you need orthotics, they are plenty roomy enough to accommodate those as well. Brooks has a man's version of this shoe, the Beast. Why spend so much time shopping in a store when you can order this from Amazon, try it on, and if it doesn't fit, send it back. If you are a prime customer, shipping is free both ways. No sales tax for me, either, with Amazon. Can't say enough good stuff about this shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever!, April 24, 2012
I work in a hospital and am constantly on my feet. Over the past year I have been having issues with foot pain do to a number of things including plantar fasciitis. My husband has similar issues and wears Brooks Beast. I decided to try the Ariel since it was the female version of the Beast. They have pretty much changed my life. When I wear them the pain is gone and when I don't wear them I can barely walk. These are now the only shoes for me : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pronation shoe ever!, April 16, 2012
I pronate heavily and I have run several marathons. If it weren't for this shoe I would not be running this much. If I run in anything else my knee or ankles start hurting. Brooks shoes are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoe, May 24, 2012
This is my 5th pair of Brooks. The support, comfort and long lasting shoe is by far worth the money but more importantly worth it for your feet! If you have long days on your feet for work or play,these are a great investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars brooks ariel shoes, July 13, 2012
this is my 3rd or 4th pair of brooks' ariels, but the first time to purchase on line. will buy this way again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes out there for support, July 14, 2013
I have had this shoe before and love them for the support they provide with all the different running I do with dog sports. I will always shop again for this brand of shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, March 19, 2013
They fit really well, have washed them once so far and seem to hold their stability through that. Would definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Women's Ariel Running Shoe, Cashmere Blue/Infinity?Silver Faded Denim, August 16, 2012
I expected the shoe to be lavender tone but it was really blue in color. Brooksrunning.com has a better image representation. The toe box design is not as roomy as last year's model even with a size 2E. I kept the shoe because it looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars sneakers, March 15, 2012
SUSAN MELLISH (BELLOWS FALLS, VERMONT, US) - See all my reviews
I love my brooks ariel sneakers. This is my fourth pair. They are wonderful for my over pronation problem.
Will continue to order them.. They are not cheap but totally worth it

2.0 out of 5 stars Besure to try these on directly., January 3, 2012
This review is from: Brooks Women's Ariel Running Shoe (Apparel)
I tried on directly and purchased in the store. They are considered Control shoes for the overpronator. I knew textbook meaning. After a 1/2 mile jog, I immediatly felt the right arch irritating my foot. I had on thick socks. During the run, you feel ample cushioning. Afterwards, every minor injuries i had from years past seemed to have become inflammed. The shoe bottom is very hard. Felt like a light pair of hiking shoes with lots cushion and support that keeps your foot locked in one postion. Good for flat footed. Returned to store for a full refund.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›