5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Brooks Women's Ghost 6 GTX Waterproof Running Shoes (Apparel)
I have an earlier model of this shoe but wanted to write a review for anyone considering these. The fit for me was spot-on...you should have no problem ordering what you normally wear running. As for the Gore-Tex...amazing. I wore them today in Upstate NY through unshoveled sidewalks, puddles, and slush...and my feet stayed completely dry. I am normally an Asics girl but these have made me a Brooks fan too. I will definitely be sticking with Brooks for my winter runs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long distance running shoe, October 15, 2013
Great support, great cushion, fit to size. I really like the colors and the way they are built. Brooks makes great running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoe ever!, December 20, 2013
DaisiJo (Los Angeles, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Many people recommended Brooks to me for a long time but I held out for several years until one terrible run motivated me to give Brooks a try. That day I tried 7 brands of running shoes including Brooks. I loved them immediately but went home with out them thinking it was just a temporary feeling. Two weeks later, I still remembered how great they felt on my feet event after trying on several other pair afterwards. So, I purchased a pair. My runs have never been the same. These are amazing shoes. I can run long distance, by that I mean 10 plus miles with no pain and soreness. They do not bruise the tops of my toenails and have yet to give me corns leave any marks on my feet. They are really weatherproof. My feet do not get wet running through puddles or in rain. The laces stay tied and when paired with good dry-weave socks the sweat is not an issue. I will continue to buy Brooks for running as they are an excellent investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks women's Ghost GTX running shoes, February 1, 2014
Dr. TC BELIZ (California, USA) - See all my reviews
My feet need extra support to alleviate my plantar fasciitis. These shoes have worked perfectly for me. I can walk without pain. Strongly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, March 12, 2014
They were a gift and the receiver was over excited, she is a daily runner. The extra pair was a special treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these, February 21, 2014
However, had to return them because they sent me a 9.5 instead of an 8.5 I recently got the 8.5 and they are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is an elite high school runner. In ..., November 8, 2014
My daughter is an elite high school runner. In her early years of running, she had some foot issues (along with Severs). We switched to Brooks running shoes and have had no problems since. Only running shoes we buy for many years now.

5.0 out of 5 stars women's ghost 6, January 8, 2014
these were for a friend who absolutely loves them! she says they are extremely comfortable. don't know if she's used them in wet conditions, though.