‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your legs warm, February 8, 2011
I went back and forth between a few different types of running tights before settling on these. They keep my legs warm even when the temperature is in the 20's. I wore them once when the temperature was around 15 degrees and my legs did get a bit cold but not uncomfortably so. If the winter temperature where I live was consistently below 20 degrees when I would be running I would choose a tight with a lining - these don't really have one. That works fine for me though. I like how they look on and the reflective areas work well at night. I have been pleased with my purchase and would recommend them to others. I purchased a medium (I am a size 10-12 in pants) and they fit fine. They are a little long but the fold up cuff on the bottom helps - plus it keeps your ankles covered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compression Pant, November 7, 2012
WARMTH: I bout these for cold weather running. I live in NC so it gets cold in the winter, but nothing too extreme, and these kept me fairly warm. I could feel a bit of coolness on my legs as I warmed up, but that quickly went away once I had reached my running pace.

SUPPORT: Compression isn't something I look for in a running tight specifically, but these do offer good compression and support if you're looking for that.

FEATURES: There are a bit of reflective accents, but not enough for safety. Wear other reflective items if running in the dark. Multiple pockets are nice.

SIZING: I am 5'6, 150 lbs, with long legs. I ordered a medium and they fit great. The hem hits right at my ankle.

All in all, I am pleased with these. They're a tad on the pricey side - at least for a cheapo like me - but I think they're worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Fitting Running Tight, February 1, 2012
Mitzi S. (Rockville, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
These are great tights! I purchased these as I've decided to take my winter runs away from the treadmill and to the great outdoors. These tights are great for cold weather -- I did feel a little chilly when the weather was in the teens; I would advise using these as a base layer for very cold weather. Brooks has also been my go-to supplier of highly visible/reflective running gear! In terms of fit, I have long legs and the extra lengths is key at the ankle so that there are no gaps between the tight and my socks. I will be purchasing many more of these tights (and the capris for this early spring we're experiencing!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite running tights!, December 15, 2011
I love these tights! I have longer legs, and have had trouble finding winter running tights that fit me. These tights are long enough to bunch at the bottom and keep my ankles warm. They look and feel great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, January 21, 2012
I purchased these tights as a gift and my daughter-in-law loved them. Great fit and very durable; perfect for cold weather. I also received the item earlier than expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better (and cheaper) than Under Armour!, January 29, 2013
Shannon C. "SC" (Eagle, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I have to admit that these are better and more comfortable than my Under Armour brand compression tights! I was on the lookout for another pair of compression leggings for running during the long cold winters in WI but, being on a budget, didn't want to spend over $50 on a pair of tights. These tights had good reviews and a good price, so I bought them- and I don't regret it one bit. The first time I put them on, I did not want to get out of them- they are SUPER comfy!! They keep me warm in cold weather runs (but I have to put pants over them if it's below 25 degrees), plus they are pretty fashionable and can be worn casually. I love the reflective detailing and the fold-over cuff at the bottom. For sizing, I am 5'3" and my waist is 27" and a medium fits perfectly. These tights are also a good price, especially for the quality. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 4, 2013
Carmen (United States) - See all my reviews
These are wonderful running tights. They fit perfectly. I ordered a small, I'm 5'8, 120lbs. Definitely long enough and warm enough. They were perfect for running in the cold wet seattle winter. Kept my legs warm enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great length for tall women, November 22, 2012
Laura "SLP" (Albuquerque NM) - See all my reviews
I agree with other reviewers that one unusual feature of these tights, that is wonderful for someone with my body type (tallish, 5'10"), is the length. When it's cold out, you don't really want your ankles uncovered. These cover my ankles but don't get in the way of my feet in any way. (I got size Medium.)

I use these for playing tennis in moderately cold weather (20-40 on a sunny day, 35+ when it's dark-- I live at high altitude so it feels a lot warmer here if the sun is out). If it's colder or cold/windy, I'd use lined jogging pants instead. And for tennis I usually wear a skort over the leggings so I can hold my extra tennis balls in the compression part. I find that set-up more comfortable and easier to run around in than regular jogging pants and prefer it on days when it's not too cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm, February 11, 2013
Love the fit, the comfort, and the warmth. They are my "go to" pant for running in cooler weather. Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect running tights, February 7, 2013
These running tights are absolutely perfect for keeping the chill away. They conform to your body well and keep you looking sleek.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›