5.0 out of 5 stars Love these
Published 5 months ago by Alison G.

2.0 out of 5 stars Narrow
Published 2 months ago by Adventure shoes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, April 14, 2014
As a newish runner with more than 50 pounds to lose, my goal was to find a lightweight and durable shoe that would support my weight and be wide enough. I don't even have wide feet, but for some reason when I'm working out, a lot of shoes I've owned make my feet feel squished. I asked a lot of fitness people which shoe is best and mostly all said Asics as the go-to running shoe. I really tried to give them a shot. I actually went to a big-chain athletic store to try shoes on before purchasing. I walked around the store in both Asics and these Brooks, and felt that the Brooks PureFlows provided more support and breathing room in my toe area. It's been a couple months and I'm still very happy with the shoes. I'm happy to report that I've gone from being able to run only 2 minutes to now 20 minutes. Not sure if it's just because of the shoes, but they're so comfortable that I'm sure it has helped

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, April 8, 2014
For my size B width foot, these are a perfect fit. I absolutely love the built in elastic over the top of your fit that ensures that your foot does not move with your movement. I typically hate the "pillowy" feel of traditionally top-rated running sneakers, but need more support than minimalist. This intermediate sole has a minimalist feel, but with more shock-absorption. They make my foot look streamline and have an effortless feel when I run, giving me a mid-strike stride. I highly recommend these for someone who slightly pronates as well. Worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars These just may be THE shoes I've been looking for!, April 3, 2014
I've been in Sauconys since I started running 4 years ago, but after nagging injuries from shin splints to knee trouble to achilles tendon pain & calf tightness, I decided to ditch the thicker shoe for something minimal. The second I put my foot into this shoe, I thought these may be the ones; they feel like heaven on my feet. So how's running in them? Fun! I feel like they make me more conscious of maintaining proper form and technique since I can't clump on my heels when I start to fatigue, and the result has been pain-free runs with little or no leg discomfort on the rest days in between. I feel like I'm on the right track with the PureFlow, and once my legs totally adjust to the new shoe (the significantly lower heel is significantly noticable!) I think I'm going to love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes, April 2, 2014
I wore these shoes straight from the box on a 5 mile run with absolutely no problems! They are extremely comfortable, light, and provide stability to help prevent overpronation. Best running shoes I have found thus far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits NIce!, April 9, 2014
Shoe fits really nice. I'm always on my feet and I need a shoe that can give me that cushion especially on my heel and this is the shoe for me. With the Brooks I recommend going half a size bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, March 10, 2014
They bruised my inner ankle at first but after I broke them in They are great. Great arch support and also a lighter weight shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, March 6, 2014
Great for crossfit Love the color. Very comfortable. I can't wear a true minimalist shoe-these are a nice hybrid. True to size

2.0 out of 5 stars Narrow, July 21, 2014
Although I've always before found Brooks running shoes to be wide through the toe box, when I put these shoes on, I thought they were too narrow. The fabric does give and stretch, so I'm able to wear the shoes. The reason that I give them 3 stars is that they hurt at the inside top opening where it hits my ankle. It hurts, and there is no way to make it looser. The tongue is sewn in place on one side and only opens freely on the other side, so maybe that affects the fit or it is cut too high. The shoe also doesn't have good traction on wet pavement, but slips a bit.
The length is fine and the cushioning makes for a kind of marshmallowy run. I won't buy these again or recommend them.

Update: Wore them again this morning for 8 miles and have a dime-size red bruise just below my ankle bone from the shoes. They are going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Shoe I've Ever Run In!, March 7, 2014
Love them. They're light, easy, snug but not constricting, and make me feel like I'm not wearing shoes at all. Great for alignment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes, July 7, 2014
I have always loved brooks but these are really great! Fit is perfect and they are really comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›