5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes
Just ran a half marathon with these and they were fantastic. I had been getting shin splints before and after this race no pain at all. I am buying my second pair ASAP.
Published 22 months ago by Golfer Diva

2.0 out of 5 stars Wore out quickly and uneven...
Small fit. No wide width in my size for the color I wanted. Wore the bottom of the shoes unevenly and quickly. Had for 3 months had to get different shoes. Not right for the price you pay
Published 11 months ago by A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes, February 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes......BUT weak eyelet, May 6, 2013
I have owned Asics and Nike for years and these are my favorite so far. They are very comfortable and I love the arch. They don't squeeze my foot like my last pair of Nike shoes did. Very comfortable and lightweight. My sister-in-law, who is a personal trainer in Louisiana swears by them.

UPDATE***6/26/13
I absolutely loved the way the shoes feel and I still do but now I must update and say that one of the holes the the shoestring goes through completely busted and now the shoe lace is off and it looks terrible. It is mostly because I am OCD and it drives me crazy not to have the laces zig-zag as they should now but in my 40 years of life and running I have never had a shoe-lace hole break. I am going to call Brooks company tomorrow and see if they stand behind their product. After all I just bought the shoes end of April '13. I will update as to if Brooks stands behind their faulty product.

UPDATE 6/27/13
I sent in a "defective shoe" form on the company website and walah! They sent me a shipping confirmation today that they have done a 1-time replacement of my shoes! I can't believe I don't even have to send in the defective pair! GREAT company and I am back at 5 stars again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Feet. Unbelievable support!!!!!, January 10, 2014
I used to run. But, I have broken my left ankle twice and my right ankle once ..... in the last 6 years. (Don't ask). I developed Plantar Fasciitis after chemo. My ankles and feet just are not the same as they used to be.

Behold this shoe. I declare this shoe as the Holy Grail of shoes. Since I have been wearing these shoes when I run stairs, walk, - my feet have not had one twinge of pain.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great distance show, April 2, 2013
Had an Amazon credit so I researched shoes with Women's Running and Running World. Working up my distance hoping for a full marathon a week after my 60th birthday later this year. Found that this shoe has been rated highly for good support, value, and good for distance runners. It fits very well, has a lower toe to heel drop than Adrenalines (though not as low as my Pure Cadence) and required no break in. Wore them around the house one day and did 6 miles on the street the next day. Felt great. May order another pair to finish out my credit. God Bless

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 29, 2013
This is a great shoe with wonderful support. I have weak arches and running in these shoes is like a dream. No pain during or after my runs and I sometimes hit the pavement for up to 9 miles at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!, June 2, 2013
Use it for running 5 times a week. So far the Best RUNNING shoes I've ever had!
Perfect fit, I checked my size on their web.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome colors!, June 4, 2013
I loved this shoe and wanted to keep it, but I am an overpronator and this shoe did not come close to providing the arch support I needed. Love Brooks though, plan to purchase another pair of the Adrenaline.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wore out quickly and uneven..., January 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoes for running/walking on pavement, September 11, 2013
Each year I train for and complete a 26.2 mile walk, and I begin the process by buying a new pair of these sneakers. One pair lasts me a year (I do A LOT of walking and running and replace my shoes as soon as the treads begin to wear out on the bottom). At 55, I'm looking for excellent cushioning and a perfect fit. A shoe expert and serious runner recommended these shoes to me, and I'm sold for life. Have also recommended them to friends, and we're in agreement: these are the best shoes for walks, daily runs, and for distance.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me, December 5, 2013
I typically wear the Ghost model Brooks shoes. I thought I could try something different because I liked the colors on this model. The padding at the front of the toe didn't land in the right place for support and I had a shooting pain at my toes. I ended up returning the shoes after trying to wear them twice.

Brooks Women's Ravenna 4 Running Shoes