5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and sturdy
Published on October 10, 2012 by Laura Gaines

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I returned this as they feel itchy to me.
Published 2 months ago by J. Spencer

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and sturdy, October 10, 2012
these arm warmers are super soft but still sturdy enough to hold up to the sweat and dirt that i put them through when running on trails or working out with my boot camp. the soft material does tend to snag a little easily when the warmers rubbed up against the velcroe of my workout watch, but other than that. i love them. they are also thicker, so probably more meant for later fall, versus early fall/spring in san diego (e.g., it's still 68 degrees outside in the morning).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those In-Between Days in Terms of Weather, October 31, 2014
Love this arm warmers. Very comfortable material and true to size for me. I tend to have pretty skinny arms and these fit great. Perfect for those in-between days when it may just be a little too cool for long sleeves but still warm enough that you can roll these down to your wrists as it warms up. Nice color too,

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, October 5, 2014
I returned this as they feel itchy to me.

Brooks Women's Seamless Arm Warmers