Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2013
Got this as a gift for my boyfriend. He loved it! No shaking involved, it is a little load, but who cares because you are making a mixed drink and why do you need to be quite for that, you probably have people over anyways.
on January 4, 2013
I am an aspiring bartender and found that this item is a perfect item for cocktail enthusiasts. In order to use the device, there are two buttons, one to pour the drink, one to stir it. It's a very easy thing to use. It makes good conversation at the dinner table as well. Pouring drinks for your guests has never been easier. I can honestly say that this product is one cool gadget and seeing as how my local Brookstone doesn't sell it anymore, I'm looking to buy another one very soon.
on January 12, 2014
Great mixer and easy to use. No need for shot glass. Just prepare keep in frig until ready to use.
Guest love it. makes for a great gift.
on December 18, 2012
Took it out of the package, inserted batteries, pressed button, nothing...
Tried new batteries, check to see if I there was something blocking the power of batteries, nothing...
Repackaged and returned.