Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$79.99+ $7.99 shipping

on August 26, 2012
don't waste your money on the cheapo $40 ones, even if they can ship to you faster. I bought two of these (one for a friend)@ $100 each. They are well worth it! Solid construction and packaged properly for shipping which keeps them in good shape for when they get to your doorstep. easy instructions to understand (for my Rolex Submariner). Rolex recommends 650 TPD (turns per day) and a setting for "automatic bidirectional". This winder has both, and you can set it so that you only have to press one button each time you put your watch in. one note: I have a large wrist, so I have an extra link in my watch...so the pillow is not snug when I put it in the winder. easy fix for me was a small piece of cloth folded over a few times to put on top of the pillow when I clasped the watch. this doesn't bother me...it's my fault for having a fat wrist! but this may bother some people. enjoy!
on August 12, 2009
I have been shopping for a watch winder for quite some time for my husband. Looking on line etc. came very close to purchasing one at my local jewelry store for $138.00. Then I came upon this one. Good name great price and noiseless! It is not ugly either. I would purchase another one and have reccomended this to my friends.
on August 25, 2011
After an extensive online search for a simple winder that would not break the bank for my Panerai, I decided to try this one. I have been using it on a regular basis during the last 6 months and am completely satisfied with it. Just works perfectly, no issues whatsoever.
66 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2011
My husband needed a watch winder for his Breitling watch. Some of the "cheap" watch winders looked to cheap AND I was concerned they may not be sturdy enough for his heavy watch. I also didn't want to pay $500+ for a 'brand name' watch winder. I received my order in perfect condition - very well packaged. It was a little confusing trying to figure out which settings his watch needed to be on --only b/c I could not find this information in my husbands warranty/instruction manual? So I just put the watch in on the pre-set settings. After a day, we realized that setting was "not enough turns per minute" to make it keep time. So I just kept bumping up the "turns per minute" until it kept time ---and now, perfect!!! His watch is now always the right date & time whenever he wears it!!! It's also a "solid" piece that I'm totally fine leaving set out on the dresser. It's a great buy for the money and does the job! Oh...and its super quiet! You don't even know its there!!!!
on March 20, 2013
I purchased this product on January 29th, 2012 to use with a Tag Heuer Automatic Aquaracer. After a month of tinkering with the rotation settings, it worked fine and kept the watch wound perfectly when I wasn't wearing it.

Flash forward to March 15th of this year, when suddenly I realized that the winder just stopped working. At first I thought it was turned off or that the power adapter was not plugged in, but it was neither of those things. It just stopped working.

I wrote Brookstone asking about a repair or replacement, and their response was sad to say the least. They just spouted the classic company policy on returns, which wasn't helpful at all. There was no "personal" mention of my situation, nor a solution to my problem, nor an offer for a repair or replacement at a cost.

Needless to say, I won't be buying any Brookstone products again, considering the products themselves aren't reliable (from my experience), and the customer service is horrendous. In this day and age of options on the internet, it's amazing to me how Brookstone, which offers some extremely expensive products that are electronically driven and digitally based, doesn't have a reasonable policy on repairs or returns. If they keep this up, they will go the way of the Dodo and their former competition, "The Sharper Image."

I warn anyone else out there before they purchase this Brookstone product or any other Brookstone product... it could break (rather easily) and if you don't have the Protection Plus policy (which I am not sure that Amazon offers on Brookstone products in the first place) or if it is beyond the 60 day limit since the original purchase, then you are S.O.O.L.

Watch Winder - 2 Stars (it was fine while it lasted, but it didn't last long at all)
Brookstone Customer Service - ZERO Stars.
on February 17, 2013
I purchased this item because of it's style and the reviews it had received. The product worked wonderfully... while it lasted. Four months after purchasing the product, it completely stopped working. Contacted Amazon and Brookstone and was disappointed to find that I was unable to receive a replacement. Replacements are only offered 60 days after purchase.
on October 31, 2011
The watch winder is silent and seems to be working perfectly. My husband never has to self wind the watch every time he wears it (which is not daily as it is an expensive watch) and the watch is keeping perfect time. It is attractive, and I would highly recommend this single watch winder
on April 12, 2011
Does exacty what it needs to do. Looks nice and is not made cheap. Has enough settings to keep my watch running all the time.
on May 3, 2012
I've had this winder for a few weeks now and think it is really great. My watch is keeping accurate time living on this winder. It has a lot of configurable settings which worked well for me. My watch requires bi-directional winding and this winder does that, I did adjust the windings down to one turn every 110 seconds. I like that it is so quiet that I can have it on a dresser five feet from my head and barely ever hear it winding. Overall I'm very happy with this winder, my previous one was so loud it had to live in the far back portion of my bathroom in order to not be heard. Should mention that it looks nice too. The watch always ends up upright and visible in the center of the display, switches are small and non intrusive on the inside front of the case. The power cord is plenty long to reach an outlet on the wall behind the dresser. Service was excellent also, winder arrived three days after I ordered it, packaged in its box, padding around it, and in another box. To sum it up - I am very happy with the winder and think it is well worth the money.
on March 13, 2011
This is a nice watch winder with many settings for speed and direction. It is made by one of the best manufacturers of watch winders and re-badged by Brookstone. Unfortunately. most Brookstone stores do not carry inventory.