Automotive Holiday Deals GG Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

on July 5, 2011
I have three of these, one for home, one for travel and one at my best friends house (because lets face it I forget to bring them!) I put these on and I am off to sleep. They have quit making these or at least exporting them into the states and I am not sure why. If these ever come back I am buying a load of them and putting them away!

They are very comfy, the sound quality is great, and the volumne is very adjustable. The also really cover the eye area and still leave room over your lids so you don't feel "penned in" It is pitch black when you put these on. If you are light sensitive or prone to migrains these are great.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2015
Was exactly what Icwas looking for as I sleep on airplanes trip to Asia and listen to music on my iPhone while I sleep. I used to do that with earbuds but would hurt my ears. This gives great cover for darkness and good quality music. The only drawback is that the mask can be a bit warm at tunes but not a huge issue.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2013
Wish they'd never stopped making these! My husband sleeps so well with them! I can read or watch TV when he needs to go to sleep for an early morning, and the eye shades keep him comfortable.
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse