5.0 out of 5 stars Magically Sexy
I think its been a whole month since I have read an Eve Langlais book and man have I missed it!

Published on September 22, 2011 by Amber I @ AwesomeSauce

3.0 out of 5 stars ruined by one scene
Published on December 3, 2010 by doc mina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ruined by one scene, December 3, 2010
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
i was enjoying the book until the scene where all the witches (including the heroine) were dancing around naked in circle worshipping satan and he came and started having sex with them. it took me aback and i couldn't really get into the rest of the book after that. i wasn't expecting the heroine to be a witch (not wiccan) that worships the devil/dark lord/lucifer. i gave this a 3 stars and not a 2 because i really enjoyed the begining of the book, but i rush through the rest (like i said, one scene ruined it for me). i love erotica but i guess i'm not into devil worshipping.... call me old fashion or religious lol. if you are not disturbed by satanic worship then this is a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magically Sexy, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)

Broomstick Breakdown has a great pair of a characters (2 of my favorite kinds of paranormals). A witch who is strong willed and funny, and a werewolf whose sex appeal just oozes off the pages. The sexual tension between these two is intense. Eve always delivers in amazing sex scenes, she is one of the best. You can be sure to get strong characters, a sexy alpha like male, a strong willed, doesn't take crap kinda girl and one hell of a sexy story. Broomstick Breakdown has all these things and some new twists in the paranormal world.

If you are looking for a SEXY read in paranormal romance then you have found your book.

See more reviews at awesomesaucebookclub.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Whew! I took great pleasure in reading this novella., August 20, 2011
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
Of all the bad luck, Sophia's broomstick broke down landing at a remote garage while on her way to her first All Hollows Eve Convention. As a junior witch, Sophia wanted to make a good impression among her peers. So, out of sheer desperation, Sophia casted a spell on the moral mechanic to drive her to the Covenhouse in the next state over.

It was not every day that a witch tried to bespell him; but, instead of becoming angry, Aidan decided to play along with hopes of seducing her into his bed. It was not long before his inner wolf clued him in on that Sophia, the witch, was his mate. Will Aidan be able to convince Sophia that they were destined to be together regardless of the fact that he was a werewolf and she was a witch?

Eve Langlais' Broomstick Breakdown was a hoot! I was bowing over with uncontrollable laughter one minute and then, in the very next, I was spellbound with heated desire. The dialogue was witty and the sexual tension was spine-tingling. Aidan was a true alpha male to the core who was willing to do whatever it took to protect and love his mate, even if it meant fighting a very stubborn Sophia herself. The passion he showcased towards Sophia was intensely hot and wickedly naughty. Whew! I took great pleasure in reading this novella.

Nikita Steele
Reviewed for Joyfully Reviewed

2.0 out of 5 stars nope, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
Generally, I'm a fan of Eve's work, but the whole Satan orgy ruined it for me. Also, This was one sorry witch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really liked it, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
I liked the author long before I read this book (though there are times when I dislike or disagree with some of her writing), and this story further cemented my opnion that though she is not in the top of my favorite authors list, she definitely has a place. This story was fun, cute, and I did enjoy the characters. Some odd and minor twists and turns in the plot but overall a solid read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Sexy! LOVE IT!!!, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
Wow!! Love Eve's work and Broomstick Breakdown is on par with her other works.

BBW Witch is on her way to a Halloween Celebration and her broom has lost it's "fuel". She gets a ride with a sexy human...or so she thinks! Turns out he is really a shifter and her True Mate. But she thinks that he is just under her spell...can he convince her that his feelings are real?

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, June 21, 2014
J. Williams (California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
Normally I don't really like books less than 100 pages. But this one I really enjoyed. I paid $3.99 which seems like a lot to me for less than 100 pages. But I liked the story, it was cute and I liked the characters. I would like to read more about some of the secondary characters, particularly Clarabelle and her dragon. There were a few places where the wording seemed slightly awkward but nothing that prevented my understanding or enjoyment of the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 27, 2014
Amazon Customer (Eustis, florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
I love this author! I have read several books by this author and haven't been disappointed! All her female characters have what I call 'pluck'! And the men are just drool worthy. They banter and play and make my day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it twice, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
this was a cute short story. A nice break from the longer ones I have been reading. Not too steamy but perhaps I'm not a good judge of that as I heard other call this book "hot." I disagree but it is "cute."

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Eve Langlais!, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Broomstick Breakdown (Kindle Edition)
Every book she writes is great, & I can only hope she keeps writing many more fun, exciting, imaginative plots & characters.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›