Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay I...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $345.05 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed
|Price:||$199.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$145.17 (42%)|
- Reliable, high performance 3/4 thread serger delivers professional edge finishing on a wide range of fabrics, including knits, linens and formal wear. Create ruffles, decorative edges, gathers; join laces; serge narrow sleeves, spaghetti straps, and more!
- 22 built-in stitch functions with 4-thread overlock, 3-thread overlock, narrow, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches, with specialty stitch functions for formal and bridal wear, home decor and crafts, heirloom and reinforced tape applications
- Differential fabric feed;for truly professional, even stitch quality, even on thin, knitted, and stretchy fabrics
- Easy to thread, easy to learn and use; with included instruction video, printed manual, and completely color-coded and numbered upper and lower looper threading. Includes free phone support for the life of the product, and a 25-year limited warranty
- Comes complete with 2 snap-on feet, foot controller, soft cover, needles and more. Uses standard sewing machine needles. Please note: This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Customer service contact number 1-877-276-8437
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with easy to use lay in threading, differential feed, instructional DVD, bilingual manual, and toll-free customer support
Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1034D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3 or 4 thread serger features 22 stitch functions, and snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D includes an instructional video, and a complete, printed instructional manual in English and Spanish. Backed with a 25-year limited warrantee, and free phone support for the life of the product.
Versatile stitch optionsChoose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
Easy threadingThe 1034D has easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading, and the lower looper threading system is designed to make sure the thread stays right in place.
Differential fabric feed for better stitch qualityThe differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric, especially important when sewing stretchy, knitted, or thin fabrics. Differential feed ratio is 0.7 to 2.0.
Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minuteSaves time, and delivers high quality stitching, even at up to a high 1300 spm speed.
Adjustable stitch widthThe stitch width can be easily adjusted between 5mm to 7mm from left needle, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project.
Removable free armSimply slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical items such as sleeves.
Uses standard sewing machine needlesNo need to purchase special needles – the 1034D can use most standard home sewing machine needles.
Plus, these outstanding features:• Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD:
In the box• Accessory feet:
• Foot controller
• Accessory bag with needle set, 4 spool nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexl wrench, trim trap
• Soft cover
• Instructional CD
• Bilingual English/Spanish operation manual
• 25-year limited warranty
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with easy to use lay in threading,
Versatile stitches functions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I was also concerned about being able to figure out how to use it on my own (so many people talk about taking a class) but within a day I felt like I knew it inside and out. It's setup is uncomplicated and I was able to get right to work. There's something to be said about passing over the machine that can "do it all" and buying one that just does what you need.
1) The "how-to" videos are wonderful for the visual learner. You can pick up the same knowledge from the thorough instruction book(s) included, but the videos reinforce the book. Watching the video on "threading" once, and following the line drawings on the machine itself, I was able to thread the machine in 5 minutes. (It's really not that hard - it's all color coded and the steps are numbered, but the videos help)
2) Included are two additional feet, one for a blind hem/flatlock and another for gathering ruffles as you sew. Together, they themselves are an $60 value. The feet are "snap-on" (when I read about that online I instantly thought of breakable plastic, but the feet are primarily metal with some plastic pieces on the blind hem foot) - the "snap-on" construction is very easy to use and solid (i.e. nothing is going to snap OFF over time)
3) It's very easy to set the tension and the manual has a very clear chart on troubleshooting uneven stitches (with 4 threads, there are multiple things that can be off with the tension).Read more ›
This serger (Brother 1034D) is so much fun. I have been playing with it for days and still get excited with every stitch I make. The instruction manual is very detailed and easy to follow with illistrations, plus there is a seperate manual that shows you all the different stitches and how to set your machine to the exact tension for each stitch! 22 different ones! Plus gives you ideas on how to make your own unique stitches. It also came with some C.D's that I have not even watched yet.
The machine comes prethreaded with colored thread to match the threading guides. It is not as difficult as some people make it out to be nor as complicated as it looks to be. If you can follow directions and you can thread a conventional machine this is a piece of cake. There are color coded numbers for each thread, just follow the numbers. You also get 3 feet, foots whatever you'd like to call them :) One is all purpose which is great! A blind hem foot AWESOME! and a gathering foot that I have not tried yet.
Believe me when I say this machine is AWESOME!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product! The videos provided with it are a little hard to follow, there are better you tube vids online. But a good overlock machine overall. It is not a serger though... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Anonymous
It's quite easy to thread. It handles different weights of fabrics pretty well, too. The main downside to this machine is that it's super loud. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Sassbox
I'm not sure if I got a defective machine but this thing is just awful. I've had to have it serviced twice and I have had it for less than 6 months. Read morePublished 3 days ago by sarah
I love my brother 1034d serger this is the 2nd one I own and having both makes my life so much easier!Published 3 days ago by Alicia
This will handle all basic serging needs, and if you stop sewing, or want to upgrade to a heavy-duty industrial machine (for $1000 more) you can easily resell it, as it is a... Read morePublished 3 days ago by David Yokelson