5.0 out of 5 stars These really work well!
Published on December 29, 2010 by Gregory Garcia

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging
Packaging mostly not recyclable, but compact packaging appreciated.
Published 2 months ago by James P. Dorsey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work well!, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Brother DK-1209 Small Address Paper Label Roll - Retail Packaging (Office Product)
I purchased these labels for the Brother QL-570 printer, a printer I use occasionally for mailings of 800 -1000 postcards. By occasionally, I usually find I have to go through a "how did I do this before" phase and this is where the printer and their labels really shine. The labels come in their own plastic "frame" that can only fit one way onto the printer. Every time I switched the label size or replaced it, it was straightforward and took no effort or time to do. The machine seems to be able to feed itself with the end of the label strip and not once was even one label wasted in replacing spools. I even dropped the QL-570 once off a small desk onto my wood floor which loosened the label spool off of the machine. Cringing because I thought I may have broken the machine (and I really needed to get these labels printed), I was pleasantly surprised to find once I put the label spool back onto the machine, all worked well without anything breaking. The only thing I cannot comment on is I have not compared Brother labels in terms of cost to other label makers. But this is one purchase that I really like and have had no complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best size, March 8, 2007
In my opinion this label size is the best of the lot, not too big not to small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Labels, December 24, 2011
Labels print clear and sharp, and are almost waterproof. Be careful when roll is down to the last 25-30 labels, they can curl and jam the printer. Label will curl off of roll and turn over and stick inside roller system and almost cannot be removed. Roller assembly cannot be released to clear. I throw away last 4 layers just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - just what I ordered, September 26, 2011
Product arrived as described and within the time frame estimated. These work great in my Brother P-touch 550 printer. Much less waste than the continuous roll. I use these for UPC price stickers on my products in my Wine Shop & Boutique. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Label Value for QL-500, August 7, 2008
St. Louis Mungo (Home of the St. Louis Cardinals) - See all my reviews
800 labels per box, great size for address labels and other uses. Check around for prices - tremendous range ($12-24) per box. Most economical label size for QL-500.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact labels, October 18, 2013
It is hard to find small labels to put on envelopes. I feel that it is a waste of labels when you print them and you still have a lot of room on the label - too much white space. And it is not professional to use more than 12 pitch/points/fonts when sending something out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very satisfied, July 4, 2013
Before buying a product, look carefully the technical specifications, also look at the use you dare, is when I decide to buy.
this team is magnificent and 100% compliant with the task assigned.
very happy to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Address Paper Label Roll, May 15, 2010
Steve (Suffern, New York USA) - See all my reviews
Item performs exactly as designed. Feeds labels through your matching brother printer one at a time as needed. The one design issue with the Brother label printer is that when you print labels, you have to advance the roll one extra (unused) label to get the last printed label out, essentially wasting one label.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great labels at great price, November 4, 2009
I need this label on the back of business cards. It will be a little bit short if you use it as address labels. It is less than three cents a label. The price is great. Together with the Borther label printer, it works wonderfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Go On the Best Labeler Ever!, July 2, 2009
I use the Brother P-Touch QL-500 and couldnt be happier. These labels are smear proof right out of the label maker. I wish there were more sizes to choose from but thats another story.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›