Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
I have Win 8.1 preview 64 bit and had No issue. To make life easier I pinned the app to task bar.
Sep 26, 2013 by J B
votes
Yes, it is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Nov 3, 2013 by C. J. Davis
votes
What software do you use? I believe the Brother software can output it to Adobe or something, you can manually adjust it through there. As for it auto-adjusting, I don't think their software does it, and yes, I have the same problem. Try using other software, or just take the extra minute to manually adjust to your liking.
Feb 16, 2014 by Steve
votes
neat receipts Nov 2, 2013
One problem I encountered is it does not read thermal print receipts
Nov 3, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I have used it for everything including driver's license.
Apr 13, 2014 by Sidney Connor
votes
It puts everything on one PDF till you end the session
Sep 5, 2013 by David Love
votes
Not exactly. One touch opens the scanner software that came with it. Once it's open, it's one touch to scan.
Aug 7, 2013 by Tim Lenz
votes
Not sure on what software name but I reloaded the mfg. disc from the old scanner I had 4years ago... Works well with windows 8 and my adobe acrobat pro Just be careful if you intend to travel with this scanner alot
Aug 22, 2013 by Herman
votes
never try to see how many a minute... but do plan on buying acrobat pro or something to transfer and print multiple pages when using this scanner. Did use and scan 35 multiple pages for expenses back in Sept this year I have said it before and I will say it again if you travel with this like I do, protection of this product is Paramount.
Nov 24, 2013 by Herman
votes
I have not used it on a Mac, but the System requirements on the box under Macintosh reads: Mac OS x 10.3-10.7.
Mar 21, 2013 by tbrown
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers