5.0 out of 5 stars Brother PE Design 8.0
This is the best thing I have ever purchaed from Amazon! It has taken my embroidery business to a whole new level! I am thrilled that I could get it at such a wonderful price and as fast as I was able to have it shipped to me!

Anna Herring
Blue Rose Embroidery & Gift
BlueRoseDesigns.com
Published on June 20, 2012 by Anna

2.0 out of 5 stars Brother PE Design Next software
Published on April 25, 2011 by Dorothy

2.0 out of 5 stars Brother PE Design Next software, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Brother PE Design Next 9.0 Embroidery Machine Software Full Version (CD-ROM)
I was pleased to find this software at the price, since it was at least 2 times as much at the sewing stores/sites. I wasn't able to get help with it since it was purchased online, and the tutorials were finished. The software was sealed, but seemed to be used and I couldn't learn to from the tutorials. After installing it, my computer was compromised and I had to go back to the original state. I lost much of my information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother PE Design 8.0, June 20, 2012

Anna Herring
Blue Rose Embroidery & Gift
BlueRoseDesigns.com

4.0 out of 5 stars PE Design Next 9.0, November 3, 2011
Item received fast and in great shape. I just took it out the box, loaded the software, plugged in the card reader and off I went to find my way around the program to see what I could do.

Brother PE Design Next 9.0 Embroidery Machine Software Full Version
Brother PE Design Next 9.0 Embroidery Machine Software Full Version (Mac OS X, Windows Vista / XP Home Edition / XP Professional)
Out of stock