- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 15.5 x 22 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 36.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001I45WT6
- Item model number: LB6770PRW
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #349,202 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Brother LB6770PRW Project Runway Sewing-and-Embroidery Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Computerized sewing-and-embroidery machine with Project Runway rolling storage bag
- 67 built-in stitches, 98 stitch functions, and 10 styles of 1-step automatic buttonholes
- 70 built-in embroidery designs, 5 monogramming fonts, and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Backlit, LCD touch screen for easy stitch selection and editing; array of accessories included
- Measures approximately 18 by 8 by 12 inches; 25-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The embroidery feature is AWSOME. I had no experience, no instruction, and was able to figure it out with the manual and just a little practice. I can't imagine going without it now. I've put my children's names on blankets, and monogramed purses and towels. LOVE it.
I LOVE THIS SEWING MACHINE!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic!! I received this as my first Mother's Day gift from my husband six years ago. Through all the sewing issues and learning how to make dresses and bags over the years,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Scott Joray
Bought it 3 years ago. Have sewn several small quits and many garments from a wide range of fabrics. Read morePublished on December 17, 2013 by JDrum
so far best top dollar i have spent on a sewing equipment, its as easy to use as it is all-in-onePublished on January 5, 2013 by Kehinde
I have nothing negative to say! I am a beginner and once I figured out the simply things I have had no problems! Highly recommended!Published on April 8, 2011 by MommyLuv
This would have been great if it had had a USB connection. I traded it back for a 400 SE and am very happy with that one. Read morePublished on January 25, 2011 by Mephisto's Fleas
Purchased this machine in Nov. 2009 but didn't begin using until Feb. 2010. Worked well for about 6 months. Was used primarily for machine embroidery and quilting. Read morePublished on November 24, 2010 by annabelle
I finally moved up in the world! I've been quilting for about 10 years with a $99 Brother. It has been loyal and stitches one heck of a straight stitch. Read morePublished on September 15, 2010 by Traci Ross
I received my machine quickly enough from the seller (Ken's). Unfortunately, it took me way past their 30 day guarantee(not mentioned in the info when my husband purchased the... Read morePublished on August 16, 2010 by Lia
Obviously, I love this machine! I had only been sewing a couple of years and maybe one or two times a year until I got this Brother. Now, I sew nearly every single day. Read morePublished on July 13, 2010 by Amazon Customer