5.0 out of 5 stars Great attachment for Brother laser printer, November 12, 2007
This review is from: Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray - Retail Packaging (Office Product)
This extra paper tray was a cinch to install. Just set the printer on top of it into pre-set slots. The printer takes care of recognizing the unit. It adds capacity and flexibility. I use mine for either stationary or checks to be printed, while keeping the other tray for standard white paper. I use the printer wirelessly, and this paper tray has performed flawlessly. I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought it., November 24, 2008
My last printer only had a single paper tray. I frequently had to manually insert legal sized paper into the multi purpose tray. What a nuisance! Now, when I want to print on legal, I just select "Legal" and out it comes. I love having this feature. Obviously, if you only print on one type of media, this option isn't for you. But if you like to use a different paper color etcetera, this is a real frustration saver. Also, this tray is able to handle a full ream of paper so I use this tray for my standard 8-1/2 x 11 paper and I use the original tray for special media. This saves me having to reload the paper tray so frequently. Did I mention that I love this addition?

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, July 17, 2008
S.G. (San Diego) - See all my reviews
This is a must have addition to your Brother MFC. For such little $ this is a great investment - and easy to set-up! The only issue is that the printer does not automatically know what size paper is in each tray - that has to be entered manually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother LT100CL 500-Sheet Optional Lower Paper Tray, April 30, 2009
It is a great product which allows you to have a second type of paper such as letter in this tray since it holds 500 sheets and the main tray can have legal paper in it which has 250 sheet capacity. This really broadens the printer capabilities. Amazon's delivery was fantastic. I have no problems with them at all and will feel safe using them in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brother Optional Paper Tray, January 13, 2010
Cale "Cale" (Encinitas, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The Brother Optional Paper Tray is easy to set up and use.

The advantage to having the tray is the convenience of not having to load paper into the Multi Function Machine as frequently.

The only thing I don't like about the product is even though the Multi Function Machine recognizes the paper tray it does not provide an option to use the tray as the second choice after the MP tray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, works as described, March 27, 2009
David E. Nedrow Jr. (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
There's not much to say about a printer paper tray, beyond the utility of having a 500 sheet tray. The minimum weight paper I print with is 24lb, so the built-in tray for the Brother HL4070CDW tends to require filling more often that it would with cheaper, 20lb paper. The 500 sheet tray keeps a nice reservoir of 24lb, while the built-in tray can be dedicated to less frequently used 32lb stationary.

As a side note, installation is very easy. Basically, unpack, set the unpowered printer on top of it, and power the printer. No cabling or access panels to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars New, February 10, 2014
Fit and worked flawlessly. Paper feeds nicely through the unit. Easy installation and setup. Nice to be able to put a different paper in it and be selectable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my office printing easier., April 1, 2013
Makes my office printing more time efficient than adding just the right type of letterhead with the right print job. The tray selection is done by print file.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy option, September 18, 2012
BT "Berish" (Marlboro, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Having this extra tray is a handy option for me. My reports vary between legal & letter sized paper and now all I do, instead of getting up to change paper, I choose the correct tray and I'm done.

Installs in a flash (be careful as the printer is heavy...at least 2 people needed).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option if you use multiple sized paper, January 6, 2011
Installation couldn't be easier, instructions very clear (1,2,3). I don't know how I lived without this ad on, I use multiple sized paper, legal and letter on a daily basis. This simple ad on tray is awesome!!! Now I just select the paper size and my printer knows which tray has the selected size. Let's not forget the massive paper capacity this thing gives you - Woohoooo

Rate and Discover Movies