From the Manufacturer
With the MFC-7820N, you'll be getting a high performance, all-in-one solution designed to streamline your most demanding tasks. Despite its compact footprint, this MFC offers robust feature sets including crisp laser printing, flatbed and PC faxing, copying, and scanning. Most important, it's made to work at the speed of business.
What's in the Box
- Laser printers. Get crisp, clear resolution for all your documents. With the MFC-7820N, high quality and fast printing go hand in hand. It prints ultra-sharp, clear monochrome laser documentsup to 2400 x 600 dpi (HQ1200)at an amazing up to 20 pages per minute (print speeds will vary with use). Quality printing and versatility allow you to create professional output for your business.
- Plain-paper fax. A fast, efficient, versatile fax with room to grow. Sending or receiving standard or legal size documents is easy with their flatbed design. With standard memory of 32MB, incoming faxes will be saved even if you run out of paper. And, with this MFC, there's never any waiting around. With the Dual Access feature, you can send your fax into memory even while another is being received.
- Digital copier. Enjoy a fast, full function copier with versatility. Crisp laser-quality copies, at up to 20 per minute (actual PPM will vary), that may also be used as stand-alone copiers without even being attached to your PC. In addition, you can multi-copy up to 99 copies, and reduce and enlarge from 25% to 400%.
- Color scanner. Scan one or many documents at the touch of a button. Adding images to your work has never been quicker or easier, by scanning photos, images, and documents at resolutions up to 9,600 x 9,600 dpi. ScanSoft PaperPort and OmniPage OCR software are included for Windows and Presto!PageManager for Mac. Scanning features include Scan to File, Scan to E-mail, or Scan to OCR.
- PC fax. You don't have to use paper or even leave your desk. With the MFC-7820N, you have the option of sending faxes from your PC application or receiving faxes into your PC, allowing you to preview a fax before it is printed.
- Built-in internal network. The Ethernet interface makes the MFC-7820N ready for your connected workgroup.
- PCL6 and BR-S3 (PostScript Level 3) emulations make the MFC-7820N ready for your big professional jobs.
Brother MFC-7820N, starter toner cartridge (1,500-page yield), DR350 drum (12,000-page yield), power cable, user guide and setup information, software CD-ROM, warranty information; printer cable not included
With USB - Parallel and Ethernet ports, the Brother MFC-7820N can be installed on the network right out of the box! It also has the flexibility of working with computers with Windows or Macintosh OS. The MFC-7820N is a smart choice for small-to-medium size businesses or even if you work out of your home office. In addition, everyone can use it for making quick copies, sending faxes or color scanning. Its flatbed design and convenient copying or scanning makes this the right choice. Crisp, sharp, monochrome laser print mechanism is aptly suited for a wide range of office needs. The built-in scanner scans documents in both monochrome and color. Print Technology B/W Laser Technology using ink toner cartridge and drum Standard Memory (MB) 32MB Memory (maximum) Standard Interface(s) Parallel, Full Speed USB 2.0 & Ethernet Interfaces Optional Interface(s) NC-2200W (external wireless print/scan server) Printer Driver Compatibility for Windows & Mac OS Emulation(s) PCL-6 & BR-Script 3 Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle 10,000 printed pages B/W Faxing ability with up to 33.6K bps Super G3 Fax Modem at about 2 seconds per page transmission plus up to 600 page Out-of-Paper Reception memory / External TAD interface / Caller ID abd Distinctive Ring Detection Ready where service available / Total Auto Dial Locations 208 locations Letter-size Copying Capability B/W Copying with uip to 35 page Automatic Document Feeder with up to 20 cpm output for Stand-alone Copying / Reduction/Enlargement 25% - 400% Scanning Capability B/W & Color Scanning with Interpolated Scan Resolution Up to 9600 dpi and Optical Scan Resolution up to 600x2400 dpi /Input Color Scan Bit Depth 24-bit / Scanner Driver Compatibility Windows / Mac OS / View and OCR software included by Brother on CD Paper tray holds letter and legal paper sizes 2-Line x 16 Character multifunction LCD screen Unit Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.0 x 15.6 x 11.6 / Unit