From the Manufacturer
- One-Touch keys. These keys give you instant access to previously stored Quick-Dial numbers. Press Shift to access a One-Touch number in a black square.
- Ink. Lets you clean the print head, check the print quality, and check the available ink volume.
- Copy keys. With Options, you can quickly and easily select temporary settings for copying. Use the Quality key for temporary copy settings.
- Fax and telephone keys. Press Hook before dialing if you want to make sure a fax machine will answer, and then press Black Start or Color Start. Redial/Pause redials the last number you called. It also inserts a pause in quick-dial numbers. Fax Resolution adjusts the resolution when you send a fax.
- Mode keys. Access fax, scan, or copy mode.
- The LCD displays messages on the screen to help you set up and use your machine.
- Dial Pad. Use these keys to dial telephone and fax numbers and as a keyboard for entering information into the machine. The # key lets you temporarily switch the dialing mode during a telephone call from Pulse to Tone.
- Navigation keys: Menu/Set lets you access the Menu to program and store your settings in the machine, adjust the volume, or look up numbers that are stored in the dialing memory. It also lets you dial stored numbers by pressing # and a two-digit number.
- On/Off. Turn the machine on or off. Also, you can set the On/Off Setting so the machine can still receive faxes when it is turned off.
- Color Start. Lets you start sending faxes or making copies in full color. Also lets you start a scanning operation in color or mono, depending on the scanning setting on your PC.
- Black Start. Lets you start sending faxes or making scans or copies in black and white.
- Stop/Exit. Stops an operation or exits from the menu.
What's in the Box
MFC-3240c, power cable, paper tray, LC41BK ink, LC41C ink, LC41M ink, LC41Y ink, drivers and utilities, software bundle, setup poster, user's guide, warranty and registration card; USB cable not included