The MFC-J6710DW Color Inkjet Multi-Function Center features an all-in-one solution for your business. With two-sided printing up to 11" x 17" and super high-yield ink cartridges, the MFC-J6710DW prints, copies, scans, and faxes. The 3.3-inch widescreen color LCD display features simple menu navigation and offers easy access to help information.
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size)
- Duplex printing for creating two-sided color documents11
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- 3.3-inch widescreen color LCD display
- Dual paper trays (up to 250 sheets each) for total capacity of 500 sheets
- Uses LC79 XXL Series super high-yield replacement ink cartridges, yielding approximately 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color) 2, 3
- Fast print speeds4: Up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast mode); up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO standard)
- Unattended fax, copy, or scan using up to 35-page ADF
- Powerful scanning software and ability to scan directly to your media cards3
Print two-sided documents
without having to manually
flip the paper over
Powerful Business Features with Cost Effective Printing
The Brother MFC-J6710DW is designed with the business user in mind. You can create up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) documents for less. Create easy-to-read signs, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents in-house on-demand, when you need them.
With the MFC-J6710DW, you can print two-sided documents without having to manually flip the paper over. Duplex printing helps save money on paper costs and makes documents easier to store.
Four-cartridge ink system
Save More and Print More with Super High Yield Ink Cartridges
The MFC-J6710DW can provide up to 60% lower black ink costs when using super high-yield vs. high-yield black ink cartridges1. With a four-cartridge ink system, you only have to change the color that needs to be replaced, helping to reduce waste and save you money.
Mobile and Network Connectivity
The MFC-J6710DW is a powerful business machine that offers advanced wired and wireless connectivity. Network and mobile connection makes it easy to print to this machine from multiple PCs around the office, and you can print from your mobile device via Brother iPrint&Scan or Cortado Workplace12.
- Brother iPrint&Scan is a free printing app that enables you to print (JPEG, PDF, or web pages) from and scan to your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, or Windows Phone 7 mobile device on your wireless network.
- Cortado Workplace is a free printing app that enables you to store and wirelessly print common file formats from your Apple, Android, or Blackberry mobile device. Since this app uses the Brother printer driver, the output is identical to the document from your PC.
- Utilize the power of your wireless network while reducing the number of cables in your home or office. 802.11b/g/n technology allows for improved performance.
- Share the machine with others on a network, using the wired Ethernet networking, when wireless networking cannot be used.
See the Difference:
Letter vs. Ledger Size
Advanced Paper Handling
Print more, save time, and replenish less often with dual paper trays that offer a combined total capacity of 500 sheets. You can store letter size paper in one tray and ledger size paper in the other tray, at the same time. This minimizes the need to switch paper in and out of the tray when printing on different sizes of paper.
Conveniently fax, copy, or scan with the up to 35-page ADF. A single sheet bypass tray allows for convenient, straight-through, single sheet feeding for up to 11" x 17" paper, envelopes, or thicker media.
What's in the Box
MFCJ6710DW; LC75 Series Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); CD-ROM (Assembly for Windows and Mac); User’s Manual; Quick Setup Guide; Telephone Line Cord