Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brother ML-300 Electronic Display Typewriter - Retail Packaging
|Price:||$134.75 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.24 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Type in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Automatic center, underline, bold, and right-margin printing
- 78,000-word English dictionary with error location
- 16-character LCD.Perfectype professional touch keyboard
- Refer to the user manual before for troubleshooting instructions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ML-300 provides many automatic time-saving features and allows you to type at a speed of up to 12 characters per second. Its automatic paper insertion ensures that each page is positioned exactly one inch from the top margin. It includes automatic centering, underlining, bold printing, and right margin flush. You can easily erase a word or an entire line with just the touch of a key using the automatic correction system. Its one-line correction memory with automatic relocation makes using the ML-300 almost like using a word processor.
The ML-300 supports superscripts and subscripts, one-touch tab set and clear, selectable line spacing, and framing capabilities to outline specific areas of the page. The sleek design includes a paper support that doubles as a lid cover and a carrying handle for convenient portability.
What's in the Box
GX-6750 typewriter, keyboard cover/paper support, AC power cord, daisy wheel, ribbon, correction tape, instruction manual, warranty card
Top Customer Reviews
1. Can't see where you are typing. We use this for forms, so it is important to be able to line it up nicely - we waste so much time erasing and trying to line it up in the right place.
2. The keys couldn't be any harder to type. It can't keep up with your typing and you need to hit the keys hard. Lame and exhausting!
3. Have to reset the tabs, margins and pitch every single time you turn the machine on? No one can find instructions in the manual on how to make these adjustments stay.
So once you spend five minutes adjusting your tabs and reseting the pitch, you struggle to line it up, erasing and readjusting a million times. It feels like crap while you do it. And Wha-la, it took you 20 minutes to type a form that took 3 minutes on the old IBM Wheel writer.
Spend the extra cash and buy from a company that makes smooth comfortable and efficient machines.
I HAVE REPLACED IT WITH AN IBM TYPEWRITER. I CAN GET NO SATISFACTION FROM BROTHER.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought same model as previously had. Reliable, Able to take the daily rigors of typing. Correction ribbon sometimes Will come off while typingPublished 10 days ago by Godzilla 1
Love the Typewriter.Very easy to use.So many udates from when i was a kid. IM 73.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
If you happen to get one that works, it seems like this would be a nice product. I didn't get one that works. Read morePublished 3 months ago by B. Gildner
Works like a charm! Bought it for the office and it fit in perfect! Great price great product! Thank you.Published 4 months ago by JC Bertot