From the Manufacturer
Now the PC Label Printer you've always wanted is here! Introducing the easy-to-use Brother QL-500 Quick PC Label Printer that prints address and shipping labels, up to 2.4 inches wide, on easy-to-peel, die-cut paper and continuous length film labels. The Brother QL-500 also prints file folder, CD/DVD, and visitor badge labels for just pennies apiece. Plus, no wasted sheets to worry about because you can print one label, a few, or hundreds at a time!
The Brother QL-500 has the ability to print on rolls of continuous film, up to 3 feet long, which makes it perfect for custom signage or banners. Highlight your text; click and print directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook applications; or use the included Brother label creation software to customize your labels with logos or graphics or to print from lists and databases.
There's never been an easier or faster way to make the labels you need!
- Print up to 50 standard address labels per minute (3 inches per second speed)
- Virtually edge-to-edge printing on a 2.4-inch wide label
- Crisp 300 dpi razor sharp printing
- Easy to load drop-in supplies with auto sensor, lessens label waste
- Easy to peel labels
- Connect easily to PC via a USB port, version 1.1
- Sharp manual cutter for clean label cuts
- Thermal print technology eliminates toner, ink, and ribbon costs
- Compact size, only 5.7 by 7.7 by 6 inches
What's in the Box
- Integrated Add-ins for popular Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook); no retyping necessary (see specifications for system requirements)
- Built-in general office and commercial templates for quick label creation
- Included P-touch editor software for custom layouts with barcodes, graphics, truetype fonts, and special formatting including frames and tables
- Database connectivity with .xls, .csv, .txt, and .mdb file types
- Prints in portrait or landscape mode; also prints text vertically for binder labeling
- Auto-size feature reduces or enlarges text to fit on a label
- Date and time stamping; auto-counter for serialization
- Zoom feature to preview labels and layouts before printing
- Prints a variety of barcodes: Code39, Code 128, Codabar, UPC A/E, EAN 8/13/128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, Laser Bar Code, ISBN2, ISBN5, PDF 417 QR Code, Data Matrix
- Auto Sensor quickly identifies label type for quick label formatting changes
- Repeat (multi-copy) printing
- P-touch library and history functions for quick access to frequently used labels and graphics
P-Touch QL-500, DK 1201 starter roll of die-cut address labels, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, CD with software and user's guide
Brother PC Label Printer Prints up to 50 labels per minute. 300dpi printing. Prints up to 2.3" wide labels, address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, CD/DVD labels and name badges, or custome length lables.